Pizza Hut buffet

t11cky

I took the kids too Pizza Hut today for the buffet and guess what i couldnt resist it!!

Its a bit of a hard one this as their was different types of pizza and different size pieces as well!!

I probably had 6 or 7 pieces of pizza with a little bit of salad, oh and a bit of cheese pasta. Any idea anyone how many syns I probably mounted up??
I know it won't be just be a couple, lol

Theyre around 160-330 calories per slice, as theres no free food allowance it would be 1 syn for 20 cals, so between 8 and 16 syns per slice, check pizza hur website for the nutritional values of specific items

I have a full day planned with friends on Friday and guess what they've included...pizza hut... What am I gonna do eekkk!!

in my opinion i think you have done it now, so forget it.
with hindsight maybe having just 2 or 3 slices would have been better and reduce the syns for the week.

Some people say if you can reduce your syns to say 5 a day to reduce any gain. Others say deduct your total from 105 and then split the spare syns.

these are find if you can do it, but i find (for me) that if i restrict myself the rest of the week i lose complete focus with it and see it as a restrictive diet rather than an eating plan for life. so i would carry on and stick to your normal syns the rest of the week, yes - you might gain but chances are if thats your only blow out in the entire week then you probs will stay the same (or even have a small loss)

when me and my friends go we always start with a big plate of salad. Then we go up for a second helping, we load up the salad and find the 2 smallest slices of pizza we can. We also abuse the unlimited diet coke. It gets rid of that pizza fix for my friend who adores pizza!!

The slices are cut smaller on the buffet than normal, they're cut into like 8s or 10s rather than 6s so you at least had smaller than normal slices. Id say now have as few syns as possible for the rest of the week but don't get upset you can recover. Last Thursday I couldn't cook and ended up eating loads and I mean loads of sweets and chocolates instead. A good forty fifty sins worth. I later had a korma feeling like crap. The next day I started again but I've barely had any syns all week since. I did extra exercise and came out with a 3 pound loss. Don't tell yourself you've failed because then you will. If you can't by syn free the whole week keep as low as you physically can without making you resent yourself. And be pessimistic! Expect a 6 pound gain or something so that if you do come away with like a pound gain you can feel pleased you've worked your way down from 6 :)

Same happened with me, had extra syns last wednesday and then 38 syns on Thursday. I managed to pull it back and lost 3.5lbs this week. It can be done!!!

Back