pizza hut happy hour, vegetable cheese pasta syn

nk2015

hi

i want to know if this one Four cheese and vegetable pasta is FREE? or synned due to oven or frozen?

so vegetable is FREE, hope pasta too.
will go pizza hut for happy hour 3 to 5pm so i wont eat pizza that is way too high, been there yesterday and dont want again and hope PASTa is free food!!!???

can i have potato salad, coleslow, tomato pasta, cheese pasta all in salad bar. or avoid and have normal plain veggie like carrots, sweetcorn, colour peppers, beetroot?

thanks

ingredient for potato wedge!:
Potato, Palm Oil, Wheat flour, Salt, Modified starch, Starch, Spices (Black pepper, Chili pepper), Garlic powder, Onion powder, Raising agents (E450(i),E500(ii)), Yeast extract, Spice extracts (Paprika, Black pepper), Dextrose

usually pop in oven.

hi

i want to know if this one Four cheese and vegetable pasta is FREE? or synned due to oven or frozen?

so vegetable is FREE, hope pasta too.
will go pizza hut for happy hour 3 to 5pm so i wont eat pizza that is way too high, been there yesterday and dont want again and hope PASTa is free food!!!???

can i have potato salad, coleslow, tomato pasta, cheese pasta all in salad bar. or avoid and have normal plain veggie like carrots, sweetcorn, colour peppers, beetroot?

thanks

All these items will be high in syns. Yes pasta is a free food but not when cooked in a creamy oily sauce at pizza hut. The syn values for these things should be listed on line.in answer to your question-yes you can have those things from the salad bar, but they will all be synned as they're mixed with mayo! If you want to stay low syn, stick to the salad veg like lettuce, peppers etc.

Back