pizza hut........ HELLLLLLLP

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by debbywebby1970, 1 February 2011 Social URL.

1. debbywebby1970

debbywebby1970 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My daughter gets the results of her transfer test on saturday morning, and her granny and granda have invited the entire family out for dinner to celebrate her result, whatever the outcome.
    She got to choose and has chosen Pizza Hut... could it BE any worse.????
    What will I do.?
    I have been not too bad with the syns so far this week, approx 7 every day, so have a few saved up.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    salad bar...

4. debbywebby1970

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    salad bar.? are you kidding me.? so you mean lettuce tomato and cucumber then lol.
    have you checked out the syns in bacon bits, coleslaw, potato salad, pasta salad and every dressing.?
    Hmmmmmm, even my consultant agreed that a slice of pizza would be better than the salad bar.
    Thinking maybe a pasta dish, but just checked out their menu and they all have creamy sauces and cheese. Will see if they have a tomato based pasta dish with no cheese... FFS just shoot me now. LMAO

5. lasttime

lasttime Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.18%)
    lol sorry its just funny, my sister is doing this diet and was in pizza hut herself yesterday eating pizza....she said she couldnt help it, she had three pieces and pasta and one drink....55 sins!......good luck hun....

6. charlies_mummy

charlies_mummy all for my little man x

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had pizza hut a few weeks ago and went for a king prawn pasta dish, it was the only one in a tomato sauce (didn't have any cheese either)! Think you can have it with chicken aswell :) Not super healthy, but I had no other syns all day so figured that would probably cover the sauce!!!
    wishing your daughter the best of luck xxx

7. debbywebby1970

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    awe thanks charlies mummy, thats very kind of you, and I will def go for that dish..... thank you. x

8. Cals

Cals Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(9.86%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Extra Easy
    just had a quick look in back of syns book (eating out bit) and it says hi-light individual pizza cut into 4 slices is
    7 syns vegetarian
    7.5 syns ham
    7.5 syns chicken.
    You could have half a pizza for 15 syns or you could just have a flexi day and have the other half too!!

Enjoy your meal whatever you choose:)

9. arliparli

arliparli Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I have family coming over to visit at the week end from Scotland and they are bringing their kids with them and are on a budget , they suggested eating in Pizza Hut on Sat as kids eat free , I can see where they are coming from , however , what the hell use is that to me. I even thought of a slice of pizza and the rest salad , but looking at the above posts , even the salad bar is fattening , god help me!!!!

10. ColJack

ColJack Gold Member

Start Weight:
    33st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st9lb
    Lost(%):
    13st8.5lb(40.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    why not offer to cook for them.. you're in control then and it's got to work out cheaper than pizza hut unless they have a dozen kids to feed.. ( and I'm sure there's a limit at pizza hut of 1 or 2 kids per adult.. or there would be people turning up with a minibus full of kids and one adult.. )

11. Hodg3ko

Hodg3ko Member

Start Weight:
    22st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Does anyone happen to know how many syns in a pizza hut chicken arrabiata? I can't find it on slimming world's website and I have text my leader but she hasn't replied. If it's 20+ syns I don't want it but it sounds pretty harmless "Large pasta spirals in a deliciously spicy chilli, garlic and tomato sauce, with chicken breast or king prawns" I am sure it has some oil/fat/sugar but I would feel loads better if I knew!!!

12. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    You should avoid the deep pan, or cheesy bites crusts, and maybe reduce the syns by asking for reduced fat cheese, or no cheese, or half the cheese. Also anything with processed meat on, like pepperoni is going to be quite high in syns.

Basically, don't do what I did last saturday and have 2 slices of a Super Supreme, Large Cheesy Bites Pizza - grand total of 40 syns!:sigh:

On the Pasta Dish I can't find anything about the syns. I have a similar dish in Zizzis and always count 6 syns for the Olive Oil thats in it but thats about it. Pasta would definately be much better for pizza.

Or maybe have a Salad, and then nick a slice of your daughters pizza so you don't feel left out :)

13. peachy7

peachy7 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Their (Pizza Hut not Zizzi's) pasta dishes are brought in frozen and cooked in the microwave so I wouldn't have thought you'd have to worry about any oil in it

14. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Excellent news!!! That will prevent the massive over synning next time I happen to go in :)

15. autumnflower

autumnflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(7.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I always eat out at pizza hut, the chicken arribatta pasta is only 5.5 syns. I assume this would be the same for the prawn, but i'm not 100 sure.

xx

16. autumnflower

autumnflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(7.72%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Also wanted to add; it is really really filling, and nice and spicy. I also usually half the potato wedges with the OH if we want a starter for only 4 syns (but dont forget to syn/not use the dip)

Pizza Hut Side Orders, Potato Wedges 260g serving
    8 Syns on Extra Easy

xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.