Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

pizza hut! oh no! confession (also iky)

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sona1980, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    please forgive me as i have sinned.

Was in manchester shopping center yesterday and we ended up in pizza hut! I know it was terrible and unplanned but there u go!

I took my tablet anyway and had the tomato mozzarella pasta, some natchos and a quater of a slice of thing based margarita pizza. (it was horrible so only had one bite)

Anyway, the punshment came as soon as i got back home.. not the following day (well i hope not the following day) Was very dark oil (sorry for being iky) i think it was the cheese...

Has anyone else have dark coloured oil not orange?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crystalfaery

crystalfaery Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating, exercise and xenical
    yes i had teeny weeny piece of cheese last week and few hours later dark oil not alot though:eek::eek:

4. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    At least you got home before it happened!

Have you learnt your lesson ??!!

5. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Low Cal/Awaiting WLS
    In my bad week last week I was tangoed three times and got three different results. Pale yellow oily, orange oily and dark dark orange oily (almost brown). Yuck, not nice.

I daren't go to Pizza Hut as I can't think of anything I could have barr the salad. Now whilst that is ok I begrudge paying what they ask for it.

6. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    Ur right gals pizza hut was not worth it! having said that i dont get the punishment as bad as some people. I hav eonly ever had 2 accidents and both times have been small accidents and in a controlled environment! lolz

Althought i had a half fat cheese slice in a weight watchers bagel this morning and it was yummy... im feeling sick again today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.