pizza hut! oh no! confession (also iky)

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sona1980, 14 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    please forgive me as i have sinned.

Was in manchester shopping center yesterday and we ended up in pizza hut! I know it was terrible and unplanned but there u go!

I took my tablet anyway and had the tomato mozzarella pasta, some natchos and a quater of a slice of thing based margarita pizza. (it was horrible so only had one bite)

Anyway, the punshment came as soon as i got back home.. not the following day (well i hope not the following day) Was very dark oil (sorry for being iky) i think it was the cheese...

Has anyone else have dark coloured oil not orange?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crystalfaery

crystalfaery Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.98%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating, exercise and xenical
    yes i had teeny weeny piece of cheese last week and few hours later dark oil not alot though:eek::eek:

4. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    24st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(20.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    At least you got home before it happened!

Have you learnt your lesson ??!!

5. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Low Cal/Awaiting WLS
    In my bad week last week I was tangoed three times and got three different results. Pale yellow oily, orange oily and dark dark orange oily (almost brown). Yuck, not nice.

I daren't go to Pizza Hut as I can't think of anything I could have barr the salad. Now whilst that is ok I begrudge paying what they ask for it.

6. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    Ur right gals pizza hut was not worth it! having said that i dont get the punishment as bad as some people. I hav eonly ever had 2 accidents and both times have been small accidents and in a controlled environment! lolz

Althought i had a half fat cheese slice in a weight watchers bagel this morning and it was yummy... im feeling sick again today.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.