• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

pizza hut! oh no! confession (also iky)

sona1980

Gold Member
S: 15st5.2lb C: 14st13.4lb G: 10st3.3lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st5.8lb(2.7%)
please forgive me as i have sinned.

Was in manchester shopping center yesterday and we ended up in pizza hut! I know it was terrible and unplanned but there u go!

I took my tablet anyway and had the tomato mozzarella pasta, some natchos and a quater of a slice of thing based margarita pizza. (it was horrible so only had one bite)

Anyway, the punshment came as soon as i got back home.. not the following day (well i hope not the following day) Was very dark oil (sorry for being iky) i think it was the cheese...

Has anyone else have dark coloured oil not orange?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

flabbybumbum

On a mission
S: 24st5lb C: 19st5lb G: 14st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 5st0lb(20.53%)
At least you got home before it happened!

Have you learnt your lesson ??!!

slimmerkay

Silver Member
S: 17st9lb C: 17st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0st2lb(0.81%)
In my bad week last week I was tangoed three times and got three different results. Pale yellow oily, orange oily and dark dark orange oily (almost brown). Yuck, not nice.

I daren't go to Pizza Hut as I can't think of anything I could have barr the salad. Now whilst that is ok I begrudge paying what they ask for it.

sona1980

Gold Member
S: 15st5.2lb C: 14st13.4lb G: 10st3.3lb BMI: 38.3 Loss: 0st5.8lb(2.7%)
Ur right gals pizza hut was not worth it! having said that i dont get the punishment as bad as some people. I hav eonly ever had 2 accidents and both times have been small accidents and in a controlled environment! lolz

Althought i had a half fat cheese slice in a weight watchers bagel this morning and it was yummy... im feeling sick again today.