Pizza problem

Lovehatecarbs

Silver Member
Had a tough couple of days at work and completely sabotaged my diet - so how many syns in a medium veggie dominos pizza with garlic dip? I lost 2lb this week which put me 2lb under 10st and swore this was it I'd never be 10st again - so I have to recover this somehow - I'm so stupid.

Well the garlic and herb dip is 194 calories, so in the basis that 1 syn is 20 calories, then the dip alone was 9.5 syns :eek:

No idea about the pizza, I'm afraid, but I think it's safe to say it's a lot. Dominos is one of the most SW unfriendly places ever.

Before I went on SW, every Friday night myself and my boyfriend used to get the 'meal for four' - large pizza, 2 sides, 4 tins of coke and 4 dips - between the two of us!

Don't worry about it. It's done now, just draw a line under it and continue with the plan :) Next time you fancy a pizza, try the smash pizza with some SW friendly dips. Good luck!!

There was a thread not long ago about the syns in dominos i think it was 25 syns per slice! If you do a search you'll find it

Back