Pizza problem

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lovehatecarbs, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lovehatecarbs

Lovehatecarbs Silver Member

Had a tough couple of days at work and completely sabotaged my diet - so how many syns in a medium veggie dominos pizza with garlic dip? I lost 2lb this week which put me 2lb under 10st and swore this was it I'd never be 10st again - so I have to recover this somehow - I'm so stupid.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well the garlic and herb dip is 194 calories, so in the basis that 1 syn is 20 calories, then the dip alone was 9.5 syns :eek:

No idea about the pizza, I'm afraid, but I think it's safe to say it's a lot. Dominos is one of the most SW unfriendly places ever.

Before I went on SW, every Friday night myself and my boyfriend used to get the 'meal for four' - large pizza, 2 sides, 4 tins of coke and 4 dips - between the two of us!

Don't worry about it. It's done now, just draw a line under it and continue with the plan :) Next time you fancy a pizza, try the smash pizza with some SW friendly dips. Good luck!!

4. Mala23

Mala23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    There was a thread not long ago about the syns in dominos i think it was 25 syns per slice! If you do a search you'll find it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.