1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pizza problem

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Lovehatecarbs, 18 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Lovehatecarbs

Lovehatecarbs Silver Member

Had a tough couple of days at work and completely sabotaged my diet - so how many syns in a medium veggie dominos pizza with garlic dip? I lost 2lb this week which put me 2lb under 10st and swore this was it I'd never be 10st again - so I have to recover this somehow - I'm so stupid.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lolacola

lolacola Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Well the garlic and herb dip is 194 calories, so in the basis that 1 syn is 20 calories, then the dip alone was 9.5 syns :eek:

No idea about the pizza, I'm afraid, but I think it's safe to say it's a lot. Dominos is one of the most SW unfriendly places ever.

Before I went on SW, every Friday night myself and my boyfriend used to get the 'meal for four' - large pizza, 2 sides, 4 tins of coke and 4 dips - between the two of us!

Don't worry about it. It's done now, just draw a line under it and continue with the plan :) Next time you fancy a pizza, try the smash pizza with some SW friendly dips. Good luck!!
  4. Mala23

Mala23 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    There was a thread not long ago about the syns in dominos i think it was 25 syns per slice! If you do a search you'll find it
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.