pizza

biggysmalls

Too big to fail
Hi everyone,
I'm going out to a local pizza place tomorrow night where pizza is the only thing on the menu!!
I've had no syns today in order to try to flexisyn it and I could have no syns apart from the pizza tomorrow and no syns the following day.......which leaves me with 45 syns.
Do you think a small pizza (I think it's 7") with just veg on top would fall under this figure of 45 syns?
I wouldn't have this problem if they served anything else but I know they don't.
I think that for me, flexisynning to this level is not the best way to lose weight but I don't want to scupper my diet nor do i want to casue a fuss tomorrow night in the restaurant.
Anyone know? Thanks, guys xx

hey hun. I know for a fact, a small cheese and tom from dominoes is around the 60 syn mark. Unfortunatly pizzas one of the highest synned foods i know off..

keep on top of it if you can, but i'd flexi syn and write it off as a really good night you enjoyed tbh!!! xxxx

Do you need to eat the whole pizza? Can you not share with someone else and only have a couple of slices? Also eat a SW meal before you go out. If you're starving you'll be more likely to over indulge.

yep flexi syn it and order 1 or 2 pizza for everyone and just have a bit or 3 and hope it all goes well :) enjoy

Thanks everyone. I've packed some food to eat before I meet the girls and I'll push the sharing idea too.
I haven't had pizza in months....Let's see if it's really going to taste as divine as I've been thinking it will. It has been the hardest thing to resist at home where my family order one in pretty much every Saturday night.....
xx

Back