Pizza

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
I made the famous pizza using the bread mix from Tesco. This is 2 HEB's and 2 HEA's plus 4 syns but so so so so worth it!

22453-albums1581-picture12781.jpg

I made this last night and it was very yummy. But how do you know how many hebs it is? I weighed out 250g of bread mix for two people and counted 2heb per person. You can't weigh it properly when it's cooked because of the toppings and I don't know what it weighed when the mixture was made up. Am I thinking too much about this? I really want a loss bigger than my last 2 weeks (half a pound) as I haven't gone over my syns both weeks but if I've done this wrong I may have this week.

Sorry if I've confused anybody.

Tania x

I have just eaten one of these pizzas and it was lovely.

Knitter, Vixster has put the recipe for 2HeB's on her blog, I think it was something like 75g of flour and 70ml of water to make a 2 HeB Base.

Thanks for that info ladies. That's what happens when you don't read things thoroughly. Doh! I have probably used another 8 syns then. Must remember to look at the blog for next time.

Tania x

i used the whole pack split it in 5 cooked the base for 10 mins let it cool then added ingredients and have frozen until i want them... im thick i couldnt figure it out in my head to just make one pizza.

I've just eaten a lovely pizza with this base mix. I made my own tomato base by blending tomatoes, peppers, garlic. chilli flakes, italian herbs and chicken bovril. I 'fried' the sauce using fry light. Made the base with 75g of mix, and topped with onions, grilled chicken, peppers, chillies, mushrooms and HEXA mozzarella. Served with herby salad with caesar fry light salad dressing. Absolutely lovely!!!! Made it with my children, they had a 'normal' base mix and added salami, but we could all eat pizza together.

Back