Pizza

Heaven

Im making a pizza tonight but dont like smash, what is it really like? Can you tell its smash? Or is it really like a pizza base?

UPDATE I AM EATING THIS AS WE SPEAK AND ITS STUNNING, USED SMASH TOMATO PUREE RAW GARLIC MUSHROOMS SWEETCORN AND RED ONIONS MMMM LUSH XXX

Last edited:
Not sure about that one sorry but there's a recipe on here for a syn free pizza using tesco wholemeal bread mix as the base + counting it as HE B, so if your one does taste like smash give that one a go? :D

Well it's not like a dough base but because it's really thin, it doesn't taste like your're eating smash either. It goes crispy so you're not getting mouthfuls of mashed potato.

Not sure about that one sorry but there's a recipe on here for a syn free pizza using tesco wholemeal bread mix as the base + counting it as HE B, so if your one does taste like smash give that one a go? :D

I think that this was posted by vixster if that helps as suppose to be delicious we are having on Sat night

I had pizza(made with the wholemeal bread mix)forlunch and it was really lovely!!I topped it with red onion,peppers and mushroom-it completely quenched my pizza craving yuuummmmmmmmmmm:D

Dont forget to syn your tomato puree Hun - not sure of it off hand.
I make my sauce - passata, garlic and herbs then have: sweetcorn, peppers, onion, mushrooms, 7 olives (1 syn) and an allowance of cheese on mine...or sometimes make a baked bean pizza instead of the passata base and thats just as yummy!

how did you make the smash base?? ive tried before but it didnt really work! :(

You get plain smash, boil water and mix together until it forms a stiff mix.
Put oven on really hot.
Spray a baking tray with frylight, spread smash on to make a thin pizza style base. Spray top of pizza base and put in oven until crisp...turn over and do other side, then add the topping..see my comment above for some ideas.

On an EE day, you could add ham or bacon and chopped pieces of chicken too.

Mrs LAC, the Asda pitta is the only one that can be used as a HEB unfortunately. Think there has already been plenty of discussions on that topic if you wanted to know more!

Looks yummy (robsterswife).....though I'm a big big fan of vixsters tesco bread mix pizza.....and so is all of my family lol. soooooooooo yummy :D

Looks yummy (robsterswife).....though I'm a big big fan of vixsters tesco bread mix pizza.....and so is all of my family lol. soooooooooo yummy :D

Ooooh I'm a newbie ,let me in on this !!
My kids have the tesco pizza base mix but it was 14 syns or something for half a pizza :cry:

Back