pizza

Entropy

okayyy so I went to pizza express and had a 4 cheese pizza which is 38 syns :sigh:

Is it then appropriate to use 28g of the cheese on the pizza as a Hex A because i didn't have it earlier in the day and so take off 6 syns from the value of my pizza?

please? :rolleyes:

I'm sure that would be fine, it seems fairly common practice from what I've gathered. I do wonder how far you can take this though ... I do green days so theoretically could have 4 hex portions of mozzarella which would net the syn value down to 14 per pizza - would that be pushing my luck do you think?!

thanks, i dont know you see because i could have counted my day as a green day i think as the tiny amount of tuna i had at lunch could be a hex B as well. I dont see why you can't do it because as long as your pizza does actually contain all the cheese i dont see what difference it makes if you count it then or eat a piece of cheese WITH the pizza, its still cheese...

though if you're having 4 hex portions of mozzerella surely that's like... 168g so as long as your pizza actually has that much cheese on then i'd say it's fine =D

Mmm, good point. I just kind of assumed that they were loaded with cheese but you're right, maybe 4 x hex's is pushing it a bit!!

also isnt the point of Hex B's to get fibre and i have to say 4 portions of mozzarella isn't really going to do that lol

Back