Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Entropy

Entropy Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5.5lb(34.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    okayyy so I went to pizza express and had a 4 cheese pizza which is 38 syns :sigh:

Is it then appropriate to use 28g of the cheese on the pizza as a Hex A because i didn't have it earlier in the day and so take off 6 syns from the value of my pizza?

please? :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    I'm sure that would be fine, it seems fairly common practice from what I've gathered. I do wonder how far you can take this though ... I do green days so theoretically could have 4 hex portions of mozzarella which would net the syn value down to 14 per pizza - would that be pushing my luck do you think?!

4. Entropy

Entropy Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5.5lb(34.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks, i dont know you see because i could have counted my day as a green day i think as the tiny amount of tuna i had at lunch could be a hex B as well. I dont see why you can't do it because as long as your pizza does actually contain all the cheese i dont see what difference it makes if you count it then or eat a piece of cheese WITH the pizza, its still cheese...

though if you're having 4 hex portions of mozzerella surely that's like... 168g so as long as your pizza actually has that much cheese on then i'd say it's fine =D

5. Beegee

Beegee The Big One

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(39.03%)
    Diet:
    SW Online (Green)
    Mmm, good point. I just kind of assumed that they were loaded with cheese but you're right, maybe 4 x hex's is pushing it a bit!!

6. Entropy

Entropy Full Member

Start Weight:
    24st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5.5lb(34.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    also isnt the point of Hex B's to get fibre and i have to say 4 portions of mozzarella isn't really going to do that lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.