Pizza

jooloo

Silver Member
Hey guys when I was doing SW before ppl had started making pizzas out of wholemeal bread mix so it was a HE.
Tried doing a search but didn't come up trumps so does anyone know which bread mix it was?

Sorry.. another freezing question!!!! At what stage in the preperation would I freeze the pizza if I wanted an alterniative to shop bought frozen pizza? Would it need to be partially cooked and then frozen?

I would love to know if this can be frozen too as would make such a quick easy snack.

Any idea what kind of mozzarella to buy from Tesco?? I never use mozzarella, is any brand better than another?

Sorry.. another freezing question!!!! At what stage in the preperation would I freeze the pizza if I wanted an alterniative to shop bought frozen pizza? Would it need to be partially cooked and then frozen?

I would freeze the dough and then defrost and bake it when ready to use it

I would love to know if this can be frozen too as would make such a quick easy snack.

Any idea what kind of mozzarella to buy from Tesco?? I never use mozzarella, is any brand better than another?

Nope all pretty much the same - just get the large balls rather than the vaccuum packed blocks

Back