Pizza

Kelsey

Hi,

Anyone know any supermarket pizzas that are low in propoints ?

anyone have any idea how much pp a pizza from a pizza takeout would be!!! i've been craving a pizza for 2 weeks but dont know how many pp are in them!!! xxx

Sorry to be mean :( but think frim a medium pizza they are round 4-8 depending on what's on it :( I might be wrong (hope I am) been loving me some Dominos but dont want it that bad :( couldn't not eat 3 :( but think chicken from
Them is good :)

I had one last night that I buy from Iceland for £1:50 and it's the size of a small plate, it's covered in vegetable and really is lovely and very filling. It's 13 points but well worth it compared to probably a quarter of the pizza I would have had a few months ago!

just had a large cheese pizza with cheesy bites at pizza hut and was 28 points for 4 slices (half the pizza) :eek:. Thank goodness i was prepared by eating fruit for brekkie and zero point soup for lunch ;)

I'm a pizza freak and its something thats hard to budget for, its sooo high in points.

an idea if this will satisfy you... make a tomato base or use a jar of one of the weight watchers pasta sauces, spread on a toasted bagel / muffin or even bread and sprinkle ww grated cheese, ham, peppers or whatever you want over top and grill.

I managed to make a really nice pizza of only 8-10 points.

I used a tortilla wrap as a base (apparently pitta bread is also nice) and just topped it with what I wanted - in my case this was a tomato-based sauce (only a table spoon per pizza worked out as zero points), pepperoni, mushrooms, red pepper, jalapenos and mozzarella (and my pizza became 10 points as opposed to 8 because I decided that it wasn't cheesy enough and added some half fat cheddar too).

It was a little bit soggy (helped to bake it for a little bit before putting all the toppings on) but really really nice. And you could fold it over like a calzone pizza if you wanted. I had some salad too to fill me up.

This really hit the spot when I was craving pizza!

LalaBug said:
I managed to make a really nice pizza of only 8-10 points.

I used a tortilla wrap as a base (apparently pitta bread is also nice) and just topped it with what I wanted - in my case this was a tomato-based sauce (only a table spoon per pizza worked out as zero points), pepperoni, mushrooms, red pepper, jalapenos and mozzarella (and my pizza became 10 points as opposed to 8 because I decided that it wasn't cheesy enough and added some half fat cheddar too).

It was a little bit soggy (helped to bake it for a little bit before putting all the toppings on) but really really nice. And you could fold it over like a calzone pizza if you wanted. I had some salad too to fill me up.

This really hit the spot when I was craving pizza!

That what I'm making tomorrow! :D super excited about it as well. I'm hoping to pick up some low fat cheese and some BGTY tortilla wraps to lower the points.

Gutted to realise that the ww pizza was infact 13 points and not 8 misread the box it was pointed for the old points:(

Back