10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

Anyone know any supermarket pizzas that are low in propoints ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Slimandtoned

Slimandtoned Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.66%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers Pro Points
    Did you ever try the Weightwatchers brand? They are yummy, can't remember the PP though..

4. Haynkay

Haynkay Member

Hey sorry to butt in but i had the ww pepperoni pizza lastnyt its amazing and onlu 8 points for the full pizza:)

5. dryads

dryads Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(11.16%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I love weight watchers pizzas I actually prefer them then other brands of pizzas

6. k4c3y

k4c3y Full Member

i thought they were 13pp 8 was the old point system i could be wrong :rolleyes:

7. laurenasha

laurenasha Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ww pro points
    anyone have any idea how much pp a pizza from a pizza takeout would be!!! i've been craving a pizza for 2 weeks but dont know how many pp are in them!!! xxx

8. Gracienoods

Gracienoods Full Member

Diet:
    Ww
    Sorry to be mean :( but think frim a medium pizza they are round 4-8 depending on what's on it :( I might be wrong (hope I am) been loving me some Dominos but dont want it that bad :( couldn't not eat 3 :( but think chicken from
    Them is good :)

9. Angellore

Angellore Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1.5lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Pizza express leggarra pizzas are between 14 and 16 pp for the whole pizza and they are yummy and filling. They are the ones in the restaurant not the supermarket.

10. skessa

skessa Full Member

Start Weight:
    71.21kg
    Current Weight:
    69.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    57.15kg
    Lost(%):
    1.8kg(2.55%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The Weight Watchers ones that are stocked in my Sainsburys are both 11 pp. They are the bbq chicken and the red onion and fetta. I like them both but I don't find them very filling considering they take up a large chunk of my daily points (I am on 29.)

11. Jem292

Jem292 Full Member

I had one last night that I buy from Iceland for £1:50 and it's the size of a small plate, it's covered in vegetable and really is lovely and very filling. It's 13 points but well worth it compared to probably a quarter of the pizza I would have had a few months ago!

12. GLL

GLL Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Pro Points (Previously Cambridge)
    just had a large cheese pizza with cheesy bites at pizza hut and was 28 points for 4 slices (half the pizza) :eek:. Thank goodness i was prepared by eating fruit for brekkie and zero point soup for lunch ;)

I'm a pizza freak and its something thats hard to budget for, its sooo high in points.

an idea if this will satisfy you... make a tomato base or use a jar of one of the weight watchers pasta sauces, spread on a toasted bagel / muffin or even bread and sprinkle ww grated cheese, ham, peppers or whatever you want over top and grill.

13. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A Pizza Express American Hot Pizza from the supermarket is 18pps (the small one). They are all quite pretty good for points.

14. LalaBug

LalaBug Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I managed to make a really nice pizza of only 8-10 points.

I used a tortilla wrap as a base (apparently pitta bread is also nice) and just topped it with what I wanted - in my case this was a tomato-based sauce (only a table spoon per pizza worked out as zero points), pepperoni, mushrooms, red pepper, jalapenos and mozzarella (and my pizza became 10 points as opposed to 8 because I decided that it wasn't cheesy enough and added some half fat cheddar too).

It was a little bit soggy (helped to bake it for a little bit before putting all the toppings on) but really really nice. And you could fold it over like a calzone pizza if you wanted. I had some salad too to fill me up.

This really hit the spot when I was craving pizza!

15. Mets

Mets Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That what I'm making tomorrow! :D super excited about it as well. I'm hoping to pick up some low fat cheese and some BGTY tortilla wraps to lower the points.

16. Haynkay

Haynkay Member

Gutted to realise that the ww pizza was infact 13 points and not 8 misread the box it was pointed for the old points:(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.