Pizza

Janeasetler

This is my year!
Hey everyone, hope your having a good week, I need to know that if I have 100g pizza using the cheese as my healthy extra a choice what would the syn value be.

In the sw book 100g pizza with cheese is 12.5g.

xxxx

You can take 6 syns off the total number of syns if you are using a hex of cheese.

Oh wow! Thank you so much, my 2 sons had an evening with mates left pizza in the kitchen and temptation got the better of me.

I was so badly regretting eating that 100g pizza, but now it doesn't seem so bad. :sigh:

I've had to hide the box in the oven to avoid the rest! lol

xxxx

Thanks again Beegee

I would look at the nutritional information on the box to be honest, the syn value you have is a generic value, different branded pizzas will vary hugely in syns.

There will be no free food allowance, as pizza doesnt qualify for any, so work out the syns by using the 1 syn for every 20 calories for the serving you had, and then you can minus 6 syns for your cheese. Although I am not sure if Slimming World recommend doing this. I know you can deduct 6 syns from a ready made sandwich if the bread is wholewheat, but it doesn't say anywhere in the SW documentation that you can do this for any other Healthy extras.

100g was nearly a slice, I took the crust part of and weighed it.
I'm gonna keep this as 12.5 syns done for today.

I'm proud of me, I give myself a pat on the back cos I never went back for more.

Thank you britmumincanada

xxxx

Back