Pizza

Don't do it :( have some chicken or tuna!! Stick with it - u can do it! X

try some cottage cheese and salad.its really cheesy even add some spices to it might take the edge off it.believe me i know how you feel i was so close to getting a Chinese at weekend! you'll feel better tomorrow if you dont have it x x

My hubbie is about to have an american sizzler pizza and my mouth is watering its all i can think off, may have to go to bed hahaha. Thank you for the motivation guys x

Have your shake, a bath and an early night, it's not worth it hun! :) x

You will feel rubbish after it resist.

Bed is a good option haha x

I resisted. To be honest in my heart i know i didnt want it, it was just the thought of something nice, i knew if i had it i would h8 myself for it. Thank u girlies u wereca fab help x

Well done clairey hun, I bet you feel good now after turning it down! :D x

Yep i did i felt amazing then i seen my arch enemy today that spurred me on even more to be good hahaha. Felt really dizzy and light headed today thou. Dont think i drank enough water xx

Brilliant, that is too one of my motivator's - keep at it and make them all jealous you, yeah that could be why hun have you had good weather? Keep drinking it, it really does help :D I have had loads today but it's been really warm today and I've felt so dehydrated. xx

Back