planned day off

jenboo

So its my planned day off tomorrow so I can celebrate my uni rssults tomorrow night. Am nervous. .. and dont actually have a clie what to eat that wilk knock me out of ketosis and not be too damaging to my weight loss... any jdeas x

I've read that eating more than 50g of carbs in one day should do it. If you want to keep it healthy, stick with whole grain cereal, sweet potato, fruit, etc.

Thanks! I got my results kast week have passed my first year yayyy really want ti celebrate as its been a struggle to pass as I am a single paremt and work full time kinda feel like I deserve a night of fun ! However I have spent all night tonight stressing about messing up my diet as I really want to lose this weight ! I am going into town to get weighed at boots tomoro and if have lost this week on those I will treat myself to a salad and a night out if I havent lost enough I am sticking to plan ! All psychological is this but I will feel I have failed if I dont do it this way. Soes that make sense ? X

Makes perfect sense! Good luck!

Well done on your results. I would have a meal a couple of hours before you are planning on drinking, keep it balanced but make sure you have enough carbs to keep you out of ketosis for the whole time you have alcohol in your system. There is no point having a piece of toast and then being in ketosis again 3 hours later.

Enjoy.

Thankd everyone so I got weighed and have lost four yayyyy have had some sushi snd will have but more before I go out. Am studying childhood and youth degree as is relevant to my job x

Hi yeah enjoying my course. I am back in plan today so woll see what damage was done tomoro but night out was so worth it had grwat time fitted into a smaller dress and it has motivated me even more to get to goal xx

Congrats Jenboo!

So what did you eat? You did so well to get straight back on! To still lose is fantastic!

Thanks ! I ate sushi and vegetavke wrap things they were yum also had a cheeky bacon butty on granary on sunday morning to soak up the alcohol x

Sorry to jump in but eating and drinking alcohol and you still lost?? I really could do with having a day off today as I've got guests and would much rather enjoy our time together and eating together (healthy options of course) I'm just afraid it will do me no good, I'm on ss+ week 9 and lost 2 1/2 stone.... Really don't know what to do!??

Back