Extra Easy Plannin to try for a baby in 6/12,cant imagine its much fun bein preg & overweight!

Well done DD!

I lost 2lbs this week, very pleased with that and waiting for my hospital appointment on Tuesday. Dunno what's going to happen but any progress is positive right? x

Well done DD!

I lost 2lbs this week, very pleased with that and waiting for my hospital appointment on Tuesday. Dunno what's going to happen but any progress is positive right? x

Well done hun, you're doing so well! Hope the appointment goes really well on Tuesday - and yes, all progress is positive xxxx

Well done hun, you're doing so well! Hope the appointment goes really well on Tuesday - and yes, all progress is positive xxxx

Thank you hun, I'm so nervous!

Wish I could lose a bit more weight before then but just have to see how it goes now. Luckily the appointment is first thing so I'll be having breakfast afterwards and wearing my lightest clothes lol ;) xxx

I've got a point with my journey that i'm trying not to think too much about ttc. I reckon it'll only get me really stressed out! I'm lucky to have a wedding to focus on instead. I've put my monitor away and I'm not thinking about where I am in my cycle. It's hard to ignore though!

I've got a point with my journey that i'm trying not to think too much about ttc. I reckon it'll only get me really stressed out! I'm lucky to have a wedding to focus on instead. I've put my monitor away and I'm not thinking about where I am in my cycle. It's hard to ignore though!

I was mega stressed! And I'm still a little stressed but no where near as bad. Tbh now I'm convinced that it's unlikely that I'll fall pregnant naturally it's actually easier not to think about it. I know that might sound weird but I guess it's more that I'm not expecting anything to happen now where as I was to start with...

Back