Extra Easy Plannin to try for a baby in 6/12,cant imagine its much fun bein preg & overweight!

Curly Wurly's are 6 Syns each so you can have 2 every day! Now there's a way to use up your Syns :)

Curly Wurly's are 6 Syns each so you can have 2 every day! Now there's a way to use up your Syns :)

Lol now there is positive thinking ha ha... Awww but I'm not much of a chocolate person.. Any savoury ideas folks?????
How is everyone doin with there weight losses.. I wanna know how we r doin?? Are we kicking butt or is the original January motivation now wearing thin???

Lol now there is positive thinking ha ha... Awww but I'm not much of a chocolate person.. Any savoury ideas folks?????
How is everyone doin with there weight losses.. I wanna know how we r doin?? Are we kicking butt or is the original January motivation now wearing thin???
Try Velvet Crunch- 4 Syns a bag, come in 3 flavours- chilli, cheese and onion and salt and vinegar, Tesco have them 2 6pkts for £2!
My motivation is still strong- hoping for a good loss at WI tomorrow!

Try Velvet Crunch- 4 Syns a bag, come in 3 flavours- chilli, cheese and onion and salt and vinegar, Tesco have them 2 6pkts for £2!
My motivation is still strong- hoping for a good loss at WI tomorrow!

Awwww I've never heard of them... Awww I shall give em a go.. Sounds right up my street!!! Chilli... Yum!!!
You go girl!!! U had a good week so far??? Have u done anything differently???

... Guys... Guys.... Yikes... Ppl have raved about the diet coke chicken... Oh my word... We had it for tea tonight.. Well all I can say is that it's a whole heap of weird!!! Won't be doin it again lol good luck if u choose to take on that mission.. Ew!
I'm still struggling to find ways to use my syns.. Thank u so much for idea of the velvet crunch.. Ill check them out tomoz!!! I'm goin to indulge myself in mozzarella tomoz... Awwww I'm looking forward to that, I'm not a cheese person but halloumi n mozzarella r fabulous!!!! Then it's cinema to see Les Mis ... I've heard mixed reviews so ill give it a go... No naughty treats for me though, no sirie!!!
Gonna do my fav dinner tomoz to make up for tonight's trauma ... Awww I'm mopping my brow ... Lol yay to SW prawn curry... Yummmm thinking maybe a pitta bread with it to use syns.. Let's get em used up!!!
Is everyone having a good week??????? I would love to hear how we are all doin with our Pre baby or post baby or TTC weight losses!!! Come on girlies!!!!!! Woop

Hi missy:) the special k crisps are 18syns for whole box which i think is fab:) just wanna say well done on how fab u r doin:) i too am like a few girlies on year, i came off my pill last january but still no luck :/ i have had a 21 day progesterone test to make sure i am ovulating and i am:) next step was to have the dye test to make sure my tubes arent blocked but i have heard it is excruciatingly painful :( has anyone had this test? My OH and i have decided to stop stressin and startin trackin dates etc as we havent been doin that every month as we had a pretty stressful year, i also am 14st and bmi is 32 so i really need to lose around 3st, im hopin this may help too.. If all of this fails then OH will get tested and i will have to brave and do it too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi missy:) the special k crisps are 18syns for whole box which i think is fab:) just wanna say well done on how fab u r doin:) i too am like a few girlies on year, i came off my pill last january but still no luck :/ i have had a 21 day progesterone test to make sure i am ovulating and i am:) next step was to have the dye test to make sure my tubes arent blocked but i have heard it is excruciatingly painful :( has anyone had this test? My OH and i have decided to stop stressin and startin trackin dates etc as we havent been doin that every month as we had a pretty stressful year, i also am 14st and bmi is 32 so i really need to lose around 3st, im hopin this may help too.. If all of this fails then OH will get tested and i will have to brave and do it too xxx

Awwww 18 syns for the whole box??? Wow how did u know where to find that out??? That's amazing!!! Awww ill enjoy them guilt free then lol!!!! :)
N well done to you for you weight loss, n well done for you're whole vibe about TTC... It must be a pretty stressful situation.. But u seem realistic with it!!! Some of the girls in here have done amazingly well... U guys really are brave!!! As for this dye test, well that just sounds horrendous... You poor thing!!! Keep us all updated with you're progress... This TTC is a totally different world... I knew it could take time once u start trying but there are so many tests and techniques I've never even heard of!? We are gonna start trying from June this yr, so I'm shifting my weight too... They say that for an easier conception and easier pregnancy to aim to have a bmi of 25 -20... So that's the aim!? I'm currently 29.7 ... Slowly, slowly ill get there!!!! :)

They are 20 syns for the box not 18 as they are 100g boxes.

Curvygirl have you tried temping to help track your ovulation? x

Awwww 18 syns for the whole box??? Wow how did u know where to find that out??? That's amazing!!! Awww ill enjoy them guilt free then lol!!!! :)
N well done to you for you weight loss, n well done for you're whole vibe about TTC... It must be a pretty stressful situation.. But u seem realistic with it!!! Some of the girls in here have done amazingly well... U guys really are brave!!! As for this dye test, well that just sounds horrendous... You poor thing!!! Keep us all updated with you're progress... This TTC is a totally different world... I knew it could take time once u start trying but there are so many tests and techniques I've never even heard of!? We are gonna start trying from June this yr, so I'm shifting my weight too... They say that for an easier conception and easier pregnancy to aim to have a bmi of 25 -20... So that's the aim!? I'm currently 29.7 ... Slowly, slowly ill get there!!!! :)

Yeah my consultant told us at group last week! I see below someone has said 20 either way its pretty good:) aw thank u i must say i kinda thought oh il come off my pill and get pregnant straight away but that hasnt happened! Its just somethin u take for granted! Im kinda hopin that it just hasnt been the "right time" and maybe this year will be my year! Just hope deep down there isnt anythin wrong :( yeah thats via other girls that it is apparently really painful so i really wana make sure im doin everythin right before i go down that route so i think il give it another 6-8 months as they do say it can take up to 2yrs and i no alot of people that it has taken 2years! Everyone is so different to! Im also tryin to get to a healthy bmi:) we can do it:) xxx

Curvygirl have you tried temping to help track your ovulation? x

Hi pickle! No what is temping? :) xxx

Ok you need to buy a bbt thermometer from eBay or amazon. They are about 3 quid. Sign up to a site called fertility friend (it's free or you can buy a more advanced membership for a year) every morning as soon as you wake up you take your temperature and put it in the fertility friend site, it makes a little graph and works out your base line temperature your body temp rises at ovulation 3 consecutive high temps shows ovulation. You can also put in symptoms like egg white cervical mucous and it indicates your most fertile times. Sounds a lot of hassle but worked for me and my partner

I had an ovary and tube removed dec 2004, a miscarriage aug 2005 my cycles buggered up and then nov 2011 I started temping and got my positive January 30th 2012 my little boy is almost 14 weeks old now x

Ok you need to buy a bbt thermometer from eBay or amazon. They are about 3 quid. Sign up to a site called fertility friend (it's free or you can buy a more advanced membership for a year) every morning as soon as you wake up you take your temperature and put it in the fertility friend site, it makes a little graph and works out your base line temperature your body temp rises at ovulation 3 consecutive high temps shows ovulation. You can also put in symptoms like egg white cervical mucous and it indicates your most fertile times. Sounds a lot of hassle but worked for me and my partner

I had an ovary and tube removed dec 2004, a miscarriage aug 2005 my cycles buggered up and then nov 2011 I started temping and got my positive January 30th 2012 my little boy is almost 14 weeks old now x

What an amazing story????? Massive congratulations!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!

Ermmmm I kinda fell off the waggon tonight... Me n my girls went out for a Thai meal... Oh my days it was beautiful n I had everything lol.... The most amazing coconut based curry n tempura prawns n prawn cracks n red wine... Ive estimated that I've had 40 syns.... I can work with this!!!! That's today's n tomoz syns n abit of the next days too.... It's totally fine...right!? (Let out a little weep)

Ermmmm I kinda fell off the waggon tonight... Me n my girls went out for a Thai meal... Oh my days it was beautiful n I had everything lol.... The most amazing coconut based curry n tempura prawns n prawn cracks n red wine... Ive estimated that I've had 40 syns.... I can work with this!!!! That's today's n tomoz syns n abit of the next days too.... It's totally fine...right!? (Let out a little weep)

Totally fine. You have to remember this is a life long change not just a phase and your going to have special occasions and events where you eat a bit more than you should. 21 meals in a week. 1 of those is naughty. Just make sure the other 20 are good. x

Omg im soooo happy for u:) thanks so much for sharing that with me:) did u use ovulation sticks as well or just this? Xxx

Just the temping Hun. I had tried ov sticks before but was never sure if I had got a positive or not as they can be quite hard to read sometimes x

Awww get you!! Was you're bf name Ashley cause I can remember u mentioning him saying u were just friends lol... Have things progressed u little minx lol
I'm fab! Perhaps a little to fab... Or should I say flab lol wobble wobble lol!
How is you're diet goin?

Haha yes his name is Ashley and we are no longer friends now obviously. Atm it is snowing here and I dont like it. Things have progressed a little but not much. My diet is going alright having a balance of bad and good days but still trying hard to keep on track. x

I've heard the HSG (the test with the dye) is pretty uncomfortable and someone I know who had it was advised to take painkillers beforehand and take the day off work. It's not supposed to be horrifically painful but def not nice!

After I had the day 21 test (3 times in all as the showed low or borderline results) they also had to test FSH levels (the day 3-5 test), testosterone and prolactin before referring us to the hospital. They have a list of things that have to be done before they can send you for further treatment and certainly for our PCT you have to have all the initial tests above done, plus the man had to be tested before they'll do the HSG etc. A lot depends on the man's results as there's no point to some treatments if the man has a low sperm count for example. We've been getting on the initial tests since about August so it does take a while!

Our first hospital appt is in two weeks so I will try to give an idea of what happens there too once I've been :)

Hopefully you'll not need all of this though and get a natural BFP! Good luck xxx

Totally fine. You have to remember this is a life long change not just a phase and your going to have special occasions and events where you eat a bit more than you should. 21 meals in a week. 1 of those is naughty. Just make sure the other 20 are good. x

I have been amazing today... Off on a night shift tonight... In the night shift no less, sob!!! But taking loads of free food to make sure I'm sorted incase he day staff don't come tomoz morning... Oh the joys of nursing sob!!! Take a couple of days syn free n then it's all fine!!!!!!

Back