Planning but all looks boring any ideas?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I do red days as I like having 2 HEX's. I've lost just under 2 stone & need to lose 2 more.

I've got really stuck, am bored & not motivated. I've made the decision to go back to class as I've been WI at home & I need a good kick up the bum.

Below are my breakfast/lunch/dinner ideas. Please can you help with more ideas as the key for me is a plan & sticking to it.

Breakfasts:
2 weetabix & banana
Porridge & fruit or magic porridge
All bran & banana
Mushroom, Bacon, sausages, egg & tomato
Scrambled egg, salmon, mush rooms & tomatoes
Omelette with onion, mush, ham, tomatoes, peppers
Fruit & yoghurt

Lunches: Really Stuck on these
Tuna/Chicken/Quiche with salad
Scotch Eggs

Dinners:
Roast Chicken & veg
Chicken Curry, courgette/peppers/butternut squash chips
Lamb kebab
Mushroom stuffed with babybel wrapped in bacon with salad
Shepherds/Cottage pie
KFC chicken/coleslaw/salad
Chicken stuffed with garlic & cheese & salad or veg
Chicken wrapped in bacon with bbq sauce
Fish of some sort
Gammon, cabbage, brocolli, carrots etc

I've been through the food diaries & can only find Ellebear who does mostly red & I've picked up some ideas but any more gratefully received.

I work 3 days a week & have a baby & toddler to look after so easy things I can make.

Also if I cool my veg in batch at the weekend can it be frozen? Do i fully cook it or par cook? I mean things like cabbage/carrots etc. I'd like to be able to portion it so all I have to do in the evening is cook the meat or main part of the meal.

Any ideas/advice gratefully received.

I made the slimming world goulash some weeks ago, it was amazing, made so much that I had some for a couple of days, first day with rice, as I'm on EE but the second day with steamed veg and day after with
roasted peppers,onions, mush etc. There is a recipe for pizza chicken breast, that would be free on red. I'm sure there will be lots more suggestions soon

Hi

I make a free tomato soup on a Sunday or Monday, it lasts me for 5 days lunches. Is cheap! And very tasty,and always sat in the fridge stopping me grabbing other things. I have my ryvita or scan bran from my HEXB of porridge/scanbran or bran flakes /ryvita.

I love magic porridge. With added fruit. I'm loving apricots at the minute.
Or I change to bran flakes and add a muller light ,apricot or any. And chopped apricot. I don't dp this one overnight though it's nice crunchy.

You dont have many salads for tea? Meat? Fish? With a big salad.

Rump steak slow cooked with onions carrots stock and water, served with swede mash and broccoli

Home made beef burger with coleslaw

Sw veg quiche and salad

You could add in a green day here and there and still have 2 HEX , green day smash pizza filled with veg toppings?
Butternut squash risotto?(gorgeous)
Singapore noodles (gorgeous)

Or do EE and use syns for whatever you would eat for your HEX ( I do this)

Have you bought any of the recipe books?

Hi

I make a free tomato soup on a Sunday or Monday, it lasts me for 5 days lunches. Is cheap! And very tasty,and always sat in the fridge stopping me grabbing other things. I have my ryvita or scan bran from my HEXB of porridge/scanbran or bran flakes /ryvita.

I love magic porridge. With added fruit. I'm loving apricots at the minute.
Or I change to bran flakes and add a muller light ,apricot or any. And chopped apricot. I don't dp this one overnight though it's nice crunchy.

You dont have many salads for tea? Meat? Fish? With a big salad.

Rump steak slow cooked with onions carrots stock and water, served with swede mash and broccoli

Home made beef burger with coleslaw

Sw veg quiche and salad

You could add in a green day here and there and still have 2 HEX , green day smash pizza filled with veg toppings?
Butternut squash risotto?(gorgeous)
Singapore noodles (gorgeous)

Or do EE and use syns for whatever you would eat for your HEX ( I do this)

Have you bought any of the recipe books?

Thanks, got the recipe books from years ago, I'll have a nose through them.

I'm trying to make things that H enjoys too.

Back