1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Planning but all looks boring any ideas?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by big bear, 7 July 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    I do red days as I like having 2 HEX's. I've lost just under 2 stone & need to lose 2 more.

I've got really stuck, am bored & not motivated. I've made the decision to go back to class as I've been WI at home & I need a good kick up the bum.

Below are my breakfast/lunch/dinner ideas. Please can you help with more ideas as the key for me is a plan & sticking to it.

2 weetabix & banana
    Porridge & fruit or magic porridge
    All bran & banana
    Mushroom, Bacon, sausages, egg & tomato
    Scrambled egg, salmon, mush rooms & tomatoes
    Omelette with onion, mush, ham, tomatoes, peppers
    Fruit & yoghurt

Lunches: Really Stuck on these
    Tuna/Chicken/Quiche with salad
    Scotch Eggs

Roast Chicken & veg
    Chicken Curry, courgette/peppers/butternut squash chips
    Lamb kebab
    Mushroom stuffed with babybel wrapped in bacon with salad
    Shepherds/Cottage pie
    KFC chicken/coleslaw/salad
    Chicken stuffed with garlic & cheese & salad or veg
    Chicken wrapped in bacon with bbq sauce
    Fish of some sort
    Gammon, cabbage, brocolli, carrots etc

I've been through the food diaries & can only find Ellebear who does mostly red & I've picked up some ideas but any more gratefully received.

I work 3 days a week & have a baby & toddler to look after so easy things I can make.

Also if I cool my veg in batch at the weekend can it be frozen? Do i fully cook it or par cook? I mean things like cabbage/carrots etc. I'd like to be able to portion it so all I have to do in the evening is cook the meat or main part of the meal.

Any ideas/advice gratefully received.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenxy

jenxy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I made the slimming world goulash some weeks ago, it was amazing, made so much that I had some for a couple of days, first day with rice, as I'm on EE but the second day with steamed veg and day after with
    roasted peppers,onions, mush etc. There is a recipe for pizza chicken breast, that would be free on red. I'm sure there will be lots more suggestions soon
  4. Bunnylush

Bunnylush Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world

I make a free tomato soup on a Sunday or Monday, it lasts me for 5 days lunches. Is cheap! And very tasty,and always sat in the fridge stopping me grabbing other things. I have my ryvita or scan bran from my HEXB of porridge/scanbran or bran flakes /ryvita.

I love magic porridge. With added fruit. I'm loving apricots at the minute.
    Or I change to bran flakes and add a muller light ,apricot or any. And chopped apricot. I don't dp this one overnight though it's nice crunchy.

You dont have many salads for tea? Meat? Fish? With a big salad.

Rump steak slow cooked with onions carrots stock and water, served with swede mash and broccoli

Home made beef burger with coleslaw

Sw veg quiche and salad

You could add in a green day here and there and still have 2 HEX , green day smash pizza filled with veg toppings?
    Butternut squash risotto?(gorgeous)
    Singapore noodles (gorgeous)

Or do EE and use syns for whatever you would eat for your HEX ( I do this)

Have you bought any of the recipe books?
  5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    Thanks, got the recipe books from years ago, I'll have a nose through them.

I'm trying to make things that H enjoys too.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.