plans for today?

my_girl

Whats everyone up to?

Weather not looking great here OH off to York races for the day so its just me and kids. Going to see Yogi Bear at the cinema this morning then into town for a bit of shopping and some lunch.

Chilling out this afternoon with the kids and an early bath, pj's and the whole tv to myself tonight lol!! x

I'm off to the post office in a little while to pick up a packet which apparently they tried to deliver when nobody was in, only they either didn't knock hard or didn't knock at all as DD & DS were both in:cool: then Aldi for fruit & hair dye, home for telephone call about scuba diving lessons:D ironing, then tour de france at 2pm (bit of eye candy:D), the MiL is round tonight with wine & chocs.

All in all a good day I think;)

Hi all

Ive just changed gym so i have my induction to my new gym this morning but before that its housework time lol hubby won't he home from work till one then off to the cinema to see bridemaids lol :)

Charity shop dropping stuff off, post office pick up a packet,Costa coffee for a black coffee, Morrison food shopping and Asda.

Picking son up 2pm and cleaning ironing and everything else in between have a good day!!!1

I'm going back to bed in a mo with a hot water bottle and painkillers for my back :rolleyes: Need to get it better by tonight as I'm off out on my works summer do at 5pm.

Hope everyone has a good day, weather nice (ish) here so hope it's good wherever you are :)

Good plans everyone, apart from Jalexiia - hope you feel better!

I am currently chilling out with the OH, will shower and get out of my pj's eventually haha!
Hair appointment with the sister. & OH off to work - Then sorting out my work stuff ready for September for my new school :) - checking resources etc. Was meant to be going out tonight, but its been cancelled - hey ho!
A bubble bath tonight for me I think!

I watched the biggest loser earlier, then did some washing and unpacked a bit more (recently moved house) waiting for hubby to get in from work and if it stays nice, might go for a walk. Have a good day everyone :) x

Up at 5 a.m. fed all the animals, prepared food for work, loaded dish washer. Out for work by 7 a.m. Home by 3 p.m.

Indian meal tonight, a friend is married to an Indian lady and she cooks us a "take away" every weekend. Tonight we have Dahl, an aubergine dish, chicken dopiaza, rice and nan bread. We never know what she is doing for us. Her home cooking is better than any restaurant I have been to.......delish !!!

I love weekends and working Saturday and Sunday !!!! Love it!!

I was up at 6.30am with the 2 wee ones. My son & I went to Matalan for 9am & I bought a top, leggings & shoes.

Got home just in time for a Sainsburys delivery, then when both kids & H were sleeping I nipped into town to get nappies & a few bits from Lidls.

I had a bath, pampered myself & cooked roast chicken dinner. I'm off out with the girls tonight. I've not been out since January so I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a lovely evening XXXX

Had a lovely lie in this morning plan to have a totally lazy day with the hubby a few films the a sw roast dinner later YUMMY

im off shopping , get all my ingredients in for the week ,,,,,,,,, going to make a soup for through the week need a boost to get the weight off and give me a kick start
oh and the jeans i have just put on are fitting me lol last time i wore them i had a right muffin top lol

Back