plans for today?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by my_girl, 9 July 2011 Social URL.

1. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whats everyone up to?

Weather not looking great here OH off to York races for the day so its just me and kids. Going to see Yogi Bear at the cinema this morning then into town for a bit of shopping and some lunch.

Chilling out this afternoon with the kids and an early bath, pj's and the whole tv to myself tonight lol!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm off to the post office in a little while to pick up a packet which apparently they tried to deliver when nobody was in, only they either didn't knock hard or didn't knock at all as DD & DS were both in:cool: then Aldi for fruit & hair dye, home for telephone call about scuba diving lessons:D ironing, then tour de france at 2pm (bit of eye candy:D), the MiL is round tonight with wine & chocs.

All in all a good day I think;)

4. Emmajoyce

Emmajoyce Will be a skinny mini!

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi all

Ive just changed gym so i have my induction to my new gym this morning but before that its housework time lol hubby won't he home from work till one then off to the cinema to see bridemaids lol :)

5. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    Charity shop dropping stuff off, post office pick up a packet,Costa coffee for a black coffee, Morrison food shopping and Asda.

Picking son up 2pm and cleaning ironing and everything else in between have a good day!!!1

6. Jalexiia

Jalexiia Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going back to bed in a mo with a hot water bottle and painkillers for my back :rolleyes: Need to get it better by tonight as I'm off out on my works summer do at 5pm.

Hope everyone has a good day, weather nice (ish) here so hope it's good wherever you are :)

7. anna_vixen

anna_vixen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9.5lb(16.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good plans everyone, apart from Jalexiia - hope you feel better!

I am currently chilling out with the OH, will shower and get out of my pj's eventually haha!
    Hair appointment with the sister. & OH off to work - Then sorting out my work stuff ready for September for my new school :) - checking resources etc. Was meant to be going out tonight, but its been cancelled - hey ho!
    A bubble bath tonight for me I think!

8. *SlimStar*

*SlimStar* Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I watched the biggest loser earlier, then did some washing and unpacked a bit more (recently moved house) waiting for hubby to get in from work and if it stays nice, might go for a walk. Have a good day everyone :) x

9. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    Another day in bed recovering from gallbladder operation.....rather boring! Should make the most of it but its not as much fun when have to do it!

10. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Up at 5 a.m. fed all the animals, prepared food for work, loaded dish washer. Out for work by 7 a.m. Home by 3 p.m.

Indian meal tonight, a friend is married to an Indian lady and she cooks us a "take away" every weekend. Tonight we have Dahl, an aubergine dish, chicken dopiaza, rice and nan bread. We never know what she is doing for us. Her home cooking is better than any restaurant I have been to.......delish !!!

I love weekends and working Saturday and Sunday !!!! Love it!!

11. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I was up at 6.30am with the 2 wee ones. My son & I went to Matalan for 9am & I bought a top, leggings & shoes.

Got home just in time for a Sainsburys delivery, then when both kids & H were sleeping I nipped into town to get nappies & a few bits from Lidls.

I had a bath, pampered myself & cooked roast chicken dinner. I'm off out with the girls tonight. I've not been out since January so I'm really looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a lovely evening XXXX

12. Emmajoyce

Emmajoyce Will be a skinny mini!

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Had a lovely lie in this morning plan to have a totally lazy day with the hubby a few films the a sw roast dinner later YUMMY

13. louise1979

louise1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    im off shopping , get all my ingredients in for the week ,,,,,,,,, going to make a soup for through the week need a boost to get the weight off and give me a kick start
    oh and the jeans i have just put on are fitting me lol last time i wore them i had a right muffin top lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.