Playing devils advocate if I may.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Heero_Luva, 15 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Heero_Luva

Heero_Luva Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(15.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi,

When I was going to refeed everyone told me to eat vegetables and protein as I would possibly stay in keytosis.

My question or proposition is that if I had 2 shakes and a salad or vegetables wouldn't I therfore stay in keytosis and still loose weight but not have this terrible urge for food?

Second to that, would a diet in veg and protein not result in ketosis? in which case, wouldn't it also be cheaper to follow that instead of £36-45 a week? I could get a LOT of veg for that.

I love lipotrim and am still following it 100%, like I said I am playing devils advocate, I would love it if you could enlighten me as this is something that occured to me recently.

Plus I am moving house to the countryside in 2 weeks and not sure whether to keep going because the nearest pharmacy is around 20 miles away.

Thank you xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(17.65%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I don't know if this applies to your pharmacy, but, mine let's me buy my packs in bulk (as I don't drive & it's a fairly long walk away) so you might be able to do that if the distance is a concern? It's just, looking at your ticker you don't really have all that far to go & it seems like a shame to come off LT when you've done so well so far.

In terms of ketosis; I know there are some people that do the two shakes & one meal thing, I think they might be on the maintenance forum. Not sure. Of course, the Atkins Diet is based on ketosis also, so if you followed those rules you'd be losing weight in a similar fashion; though, from what I remember of it, veg doesn't play a massive part in Atkins due to the carb content.

Hannah

4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    ..... and .... you'd probably be hungry (which you're not on LT) and may not be getting all your nutrients .... ? x

Mini likes this.
  5. katy73

katy73 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I agree TFR is TFR and we all know what that means and it works!!! sorry to lecture!

Mini likes this.
  6. Heero_Luva

Heero_Luva Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(15.49%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi,

Didnt think about bulk, I will ask!

I love this diet, I was only askin questions as I was wondering. I have some shakes left over (From accidentily missed days) so I was thinkin of ways to extend them while staying in ketosis.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.