Pleasant Surprise

incognito

Well.. Im in my preperation week.. before starting CD next week..

I decided to buy some scales.. as I havn't owned any for a while ( too depressing ) so I had guessed my weight up till now..

I guessed around 15stone 7lbs (219lbs) however it appears im 14 stone 10lbs (207lbs)

Even nipped next door and checked on their scales :8855:( my friend BTW not some random neighbour lol )

The wee rush I got made me think about all the future rushes when I start CD.. On we gooo..

yay lol thats a good start, however 15 stone 7lb is actually 217lb, and 14 stone 10 is actually 206lb! so you can knock another pound of your weight lol :)

Im very pleased for you...you must have been estatic. I would have been! You the girl!!

yay lol thats a good start, however 15 stone 7lb is actually 217lb, and 14 stone 10 is actually 206lb! so you can knock another pound of your weight lol :)

HAHAHAHA

This is the easiest diet i've ever been on!!!

:8855::8855:

I wishhhhhhhhhhh x

HAHAHAHA

This is the easiest diet i've ever been on!!!

:8855::8855:I wishhhhhhhhhhh x

i know lol its great you have lost 13lb before you even started!! :8855:

i know lol its great you have lost 13lb before you even started!! :8855:

Yeah, but not so great when you are 9lbs heavier than you thought, which was the shock i had, on my first visit to my CDC

Yeah, but not so great when you are 9lbs heavier than you thought, which was the shock i had, on my first visit to my CDC

:(

Jst when I had scales before.. my weight was usually around 15st 6/7 x

So I guessed around that x

Prob post next week after seeing CDC sayin.. Unpleasant surprise.. I do infact weigh.. 17 stone

Back