Extra Easy please advise needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kateyb, 27 February 2009 Social URL.

1. kateyb

kateyb NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/clean eating
    :) evening everyone,
    joined sw last night, so got my books and everything, but just cannot get this thought out of my head, can you stay on extra easy all the time, or is it just for the first few weeks? I have been to sw before, ( and failed miserably:sigh: ) and really like the idea of extra easy.
    Could anybody out there help me please. thanks cath x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You can choose to have one extra easy day and then do an original day and then a green fi u wanted. You don't have to stick to the same plan all week, you can change daily:) Just becareful as the amount of healthy extras you can have changes whether u r on green/original or extra easy.

Welcome to SW hun - Have a look through at a few food diaries up there^^ to get an idea of what people eat on various days (original/gree/extra easy) x GOOD LUCK :) X

4. kateyb

kateyb NO MESSIN ABOUT THIS TIME

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating/clean eating
    cheers for the quick reply and welcome, thats a really good idea i will do that and see if i can get some ideas. Have a great weekend. Take care cath x

5. whoetallthepies-me!

whoetallthepies-me! Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(24.53%)
    Diet:
    Ex-Slimming World now WW
    i,ve been doing sw for a year and lost 2stone i tried extra easy once and stayed same so i won't try it again but i know loas in my class who are losing loads and doing it every week - theres no limits in the length of time you do it but i think it works for some and not for others

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.