Please Be Sensible

XxAbbiexX23

Dieting & Mummy To Ethan
I understand that being on this diet is at times for the most part highly frustrating and I also understand that it may lead to slip ups, that's fair enough. We're only human after all and some peoples coping threshold is different from others.

I do have one thing to ask though, it's not for the want of being a party pooper, far from it, if you're going to slip up, please please please refrain from alcohol!!

It's one thing falling off the wagon and having a bar of chocolate or a bag of crisps or even a nibble of dinner we're not meant to. That's not going to put you in danger!!

Alcohol when in Ketosis is dangerous to drink. There have been situations where people who have drunk alcohol on the diet whilst in Ketosis have become very unwell and this is not something I wish for any of us.

I slap my head in frustration when I read posts about people who have had alcohol when in Ketosis. This post is in no way shape or form meant to offend anyone and I'm sorry it has, it's just I get concerned for peoples safety when I know alcohol is involved. That's all it is. I just want people to be sensible and to think about the risks involved, even if there aren't any apparent problems at the time, you don't want it to lead to something in the future.

Anyway, that's my bit done with. I hope I've not upset anyone, like I say, I'm only saying it because I care and don't want anyone to get ill because when all is said and done, getting ill for the sake of one or two drinks just isn't worth it.

xxx

Well said Abbie x x x

:D and im with Su well said..xx

well done anto! x

Great loss anto.. Well done hun x x

Well done Anto :)

Abbie you are a really wise girl......well done for posting this up now.....esp as everyone is getting into the festive mood....I do admit that I like my dark rum and gingerbeer cocktail called darknstormy....but that's one thing I don't miss!!!

Here here abbie!!!! I have to try and bite my lip everytime i read posts about alcohol. Its such a no no for me. Its just totally not worth the risk!!! Thanks hun. Hope ppl listen to your wise words. Xx

Back