Please can I have a list of the foodpacks

kittenSW7

kittenSW7
Hello All
I restart CD on Monday 29 Jan and can't wait. I did CD a while back for a short while, prior to that LL.

I've got around 2 stone to lose by I hope 20 April, as I go on holiday to Canada and want to look cool.

I remember there were some really nice flavours, but could someone please let me have a list of them, I also hear there is a new soup, or is it rumours?! I hated the tomato soup.

I love reading all your success stories and lovely losses, you all inspire me so much.

Losing the weight will give me the confidence I have lost and
learn to love myself again :)

Love
Eva:)

Products currently available on Cambridge.
Milkshakes
Banana
Butterscotch
Cappuccino
Chocolate
Chocolate Mint
Fruits of Forest
Strawberry
Toffee & Walnut
Vanilla

Ready Mades
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss

Soups
Broccoli & Cheese this is the new soup:) its okay!
Chicken & Mushroom
Oriental Chilli
Mushroom
Tomato
Vegetable

Bars
Caramel
Cranberry
Double Chocolate
Malted Toffee
Orange
Peanut

Extras
Fibre89
Summer Berry Water Flavourings
Sunshine Orange Water Flavourings
Savoury Vegetable
Ketostix
Mix-a-mousse

Hello All
I restart CD on Monday 29 Jan and can't wait. I did CD a while back for a short while, prior to that LL.

I've got around 2 stone to lose by I hope 20 April, as I go on holiday to Canada and want to look cool.

I remember there were some really nice flavours, but could someone please let me have a list of them, I also hear there is a new soup, or is it rumours?! I hated the tomato soup.

I love reading all your success stories and lovely losses, you all inspire me so much.

Losing the weight will give me the confidence I have lost and
learn to love myself again :)

Love
Eva:)

Hi Eva,

Broccoli & Cheese this is the new soup:) its okay!

I think the Broccoli & Cheese is an acquired taste:rolleyes: I had two goes of it and I am still not sure how I feel about it, but will try it again just to make sure.

Good luck with your starting on the 29th Jan.

you should have your two stone off by April 20 if you stick with your diet.

I am back again and on my second week and I would like to be down 3 stone or more by the end of April. I am sticking with my diet this time....like glue to a blanket:)

You could start to cut down gradually on your high carb foods and begin to increase your water intake as this will help with getting into ketosis when you do start and also lessen withdrawal from carbs.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks

Thanks Mini

There is much more choice than LL, so I definately won't get bored!

I will be posting my loss once I get started

Eva
x

Good luck-I start on the same day as you but I have a whopping 8 stone to lose!!!!
I am newbie to all this lo cal diets though.

Well done..... You start on my birthday :S

Back