Please don't patronise me!

MashedBanana

Everywhere I go lately, I'm being offered food & when I politely refuse, I get the 'Are you on a diet?' (I've not told anyone except my sister) & then before I can even answer I get the ' your not even fat bla bla bla'

It really irritates me because I can't answer back - I have good manners but it does really tick me off!!! :mad:

Hey sweetie,

the same happend to me first this morning i went to pick mum up and dad offered me buiscuits.. when i refused and explained about the shakes he said dont starve urself...lol bless him and then my puppo offers me fruit, biryani, and got really offended that i wouldnt even drink fruit juice.. i again tried to explain the diet to her and she just didnt get it! and said ur lovley why do u want to be skinny!! lolzzz i think sometimes its a cultural thing.... lol just perservere is what i have learnt!!! lol

Haha it must be! When I refused pink tea earlier my Pupo nearly cried! Felt super bad! Where as my dad I've not told him about my diet - last time I was on a diet he'd tell everyone & I hate it when people know because they all refer to me as bubbly or golo :-(

Back