• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

PLEASE give me a kick up the bum!!!!!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
Its nearing the end of day 3 and totm! (turned up yesterday)

and i REALLY REALLY REALLY want to eat!!

just something little like half a sandwich!!!
i REALLY want it!

i know i know not as much as i want to be slim just feel so downhearted that its TOTM and i know the loss isnt going to be great since its turned up and now i feel whats the point since i was REALLY hoping for a big loss to motivate me i have NO will power whatsoever and while im sssooo proud of myself for doing 3 days......aarrggghhh i dont know im a mess!! LOL!!!!

xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vicx

Reduction!!!!
Keep going, When I started it was TOTM too but I still lost 9lbs. You are so very nearly on day 4 which is when the K fairy is likely turn up. You will lose weight this week. Keep yourself busy and time will fly by. Good luck Vxx

The hardest time is the beginning, so hold in there. You and i have almost identical start weights, so let me tell you, it only gets easier, once the weight starts to drop off.
I am almost at the end and the diet has been so worth all of those low moments, feeling slim is so very worth it.
TOTM doesn't help, but that's only for a few days.
Hold on tight, you can do it.

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
how long did it take you to lose what you have nibbles?
I have 3 stone to lose take me down to 9 stone 12lbs or 9st9lbs if i can get there!! (cant remember EVER being that light!!)

Em you've done so well to come this far so here is a swift kick up the bum coming your way !!!!! haha

I have lost 36lb since 1st Sept... if i can do it, you can. I looooooove food, not when i'm hungry, coz i very rarely get HUNGRY i just like to eat and crave naughty foods.

But with a bit of willpower and distraction those days will soon turn into weeks and pound lost. Stay strong chick!

Keep us all updated daily if it helps x