1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Glenisk low fat natural yogurt please help..

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Madison, 5 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Madison

Madison Well-Known Member

Hi folk,
    I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I love Glenisk Natural Low fat yogurt. I usually buy a pack of 4 at 125g per pot. When trying to work out the Syn values using the 20cal approx per syn way Im coming up with about 5 sysn per pot. Waste of 5 syns for yogurt in my opinion. I asked my pal in work to check it on the SW site and it came up with a value of a half a syn per pot. Totally confused now. Really don't want to be sabotagin my weight loss so would love if someone could help me out. I much prefer the low fat compared to the fat free. Will change to fat free if I must booboo......many thanks in advance xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

Found this online....so go with this.

Glenisk, Organic Low Fat Yogurt Natural , 125g pot = 0.5 syn

4. Madison

Madison Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply Bubbalicious. I will go with that as it's the same as my pal found. It seemed crazy values working it out calorie wise. Thanks again. x

5. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

That's because the 1:20 rule doesn't take account of free food allowance.