Natural Yoghurt (no replies in yoghurt stickie)

KatD90

Re-posting this as it hasn't had any replies in the yoghurt stickie thread!

Hi yoghurt peeps :) Sorry if this has already been asked, but I want to make sure my info is up to date.

I have magic porridge every day for breakfast, but muller lights don't taste as good and are expensive to have every day. I've been buying asda's low fat natural yoghurt for the last 2 weeks and suddenly thought "oh no! What if it isn't free?"

It's their own value brand, details below - can anyone tell me if it is free (hopefully!) or if not, the syns. And can anyone suggest a big pot cheap alternative natural yoghurt? Thanks :)

Per 100g:

59kcal
4.3g protein
7g carbs
Of which, 6.4g sugars
1.5g fat

Asda do a fat free greek one that is free and a £1 a pot aldi do a natural fat free one that is about 70 p and free just check carefully as they have low fat ones as well.

Asda also do big pots of fat free flavoured yog the rhubarb is lovely i think they are a pound and free.

I love magic porridge but always use nat or greek yog or fromage frais and frozen fruit

WinkOfPink_ said:
Hi hun,

Asda Low Fat Natural Yogurt 100g
Original ½ Syn Green ½ Syn

So it's not free, but it's not too bad:) xx

Thank you very much! So I'm having about 0.75 of a syn a day - I can take that for cheaper and nicer yoghurt :)

Derbynanny said:
Asda do a fat free greek one that is free and a £1 a pot aldi do a natural fat free one that is about 70 p and free just check carefully as they have low fat ones as well.

Asda also do big pots of fat free flavoured yog the rhubarb is lovely i think they are a pound and free.

I love magic porridge but always use nat or greek yog or fromage frais and frozen fruit

Ooh might have to try the flavoured ones for snacks! Thanks!

Tesco ff Greek yoghurt is free

My 2012 book says;

Tesco light choices natural yoghurt is free on all choices (this was issued after the syn values were added, so this is correct)

bevhunter1986 said:
Tesco ff Greek yoghurt is free

My 2012 book says;

Tesco light choices natural yoghurt is free on all choices (this was issued after the syn values were added, so this is correct)

Fabulous - thank you! X

As I understand it magic porridge is yor b choice porridge soaked in mullerlight or other yoghurt overnight xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back