please help losing heart

The actual truth is more like they are jealous of the fact that you are actually doing something that is going to work and make you lose the weight you want quickly....and it will if you stick with it. Hey this has to be better than putting the weight back on just have your first weigh in and that'll wipe the smirks off there faces. Good luck and stick with it.

hi there have been doing the lipotrim for 5 whole days and dont get me wrong i think its the best diet ive ever taken on.
its just all the remarks about the shakes and crap.
things like oh god how can you drink that.
oh you wont be on it long drinking that crap.
it is really making me lose heart and i feel like well why should i bother.
i do want to do this but i can be put off very easily through bad remarks.
my plan is to stay on the diet until i go away in june or until i lose 5 stone.
i weigh in on thursday but i had a sneaky look at my weight today and i have lost 6lb, that was enough to keep me going all day and think well i can do it after all.
please help guys i dont want to give up now ive come this far.........:wave_cry:

Hiya hun and well done for reaching day 6. Gud for ya! Regarding the negativity that ya are receiving unfortunately we go through this life where people are being nasty towards everyone, in fact if ya think about it they are probably all jealous that ya have decided to make a way forward in your life and wanting to change your daily habits. So rise above them all and their judgemental behaviour and show them that ya can do it cause we know that ya can. Just make sure ya are doing it for yourself though otherwise it ain't going to work. Unfortunately their negativity is enough to push anyone to not continue but if they need any advice regarding the diet tell them that this program is run by doctors as well as pharmacists and therefore nobody's health is at risk whatsoever. On the bright side what other diet are ya going to lose so much? As long as ya trick your brain into eating less then ya should be alright and always remember to post on here, even though ya just lurk its amazing the amount of information that ya receive. If ya are worried about life after LT and how to do the whole refeed process, keep an eye on the refeed section especially Cuddlyfairy or Nicki26's diaries as they have only recently started and it will help ya to when ya get to your goal. All the best and wishing ya a great wi result!!

Stay focussed on why you wanted to start the diet. Ignore the ignorant comments from other people. You must of wanted to lose the weight enough to decide to go on this diet so stick with it. Its so worth it and you will feel fab for doing so. There have been many times I have wanted to give up and 2 times nearly blown it, but i am so glad i didn't and its the best thing i have ever done.

Back