Please Help Me Get Back On Track.

You can do it, Pixie. I felt like the proverbial poo this morning, I have been really tearful and miserable all day. BUT..... I have just spent a couple of hours pottering in the garden, and cleaning out the slimy water feature (YUK!!). I feel so much better now. OH and the kids have gone to MIL for dinner, I have peace and quiet!! Bliss, I fully intend to get stuck into Gillian Riley. (Bought ages ago but not read yet..)

Point I am trying to make....I felt exactly like you, except poss more so as I know my trials (!) wont end after foundation, I have many many more months ahead of me in development. :(. If I can remain positive, you can too. You are so very close, and have done so well. PLEASE keep going.....

Hey Pixie,
Hope you are felling better after all the answers you have. You have had two extra packs so what? at least you are still on the plan, you could have subcumbed to chocolate and that would have done so much more damage, you will still be in Ketosis, its not as tough you have binged on carbs. If its any consolation I sucumbed to a little bitty piece of turkey today and Im sure that is much worse, but I refused to be too hard on myself. When you think what we used to be like we all angels!
Good Luck and well doen for your success both in the weight loss and in 'fessing up', a problem shared is a problem halved.
Keep strong Hun
Cx

Back