Please Help Me Get Back On Track!

Pixie

Silver Member
:break_diet:

The good news is that I got the job I went for last week!
Which was a massive relief after being made redundant.
The bad news is that since I found out on Friday we have done nothing but go out celebrating :eek:
Today I am determined to be good as it is now only 6 weeks on Saturday to my wedding and while I don't want to lose any more weight I also don't want to put any on or I won't fit into my dress.

:help2:

Arrrhhh Pixie!! Come on hun! You can do this.....

Look at all the good stuff you have going on with a new job (congratulations BTW) and your wedding!! Don't ruin all your hard work now, you've come so far and now you just need to focus on getting through the next few weeks one day at a time.

Stay strong and keep thinking about that dress and how gorgeous you are gonna look. Feeling good about yourself is the biggest reward you can have and is much more satisfying than anything you can put in your face.

Chin up, fresh start & focus:hug99: x

Thanks Munchkin :jelous:
I've just had 1 tetra so far but I'm sooo hungry! :sigh:
Not for much longer though eh?

pixie u have done fab...on the weight front and the job front. u have every reason to celebrate :D however...stop it now lol. fill up on fruits and keep ur meals modest so that u dont gain any weight. or are u on mantainance?

doesnt sound to me like u r going too mad. just keep ur eye on things and u'll feel good come the big day. xxxx

Well done on the job, but now you must stop celebrating....lol.
Get yourself back on track and wow the world.

Thanks Sonkie!
I'm gonna get an early night now I think, I've done so well today.
I can't put back the 58lbs I have lost!

58 lbs is great!!!
Come on you've got a pubic performance soon which will result in loads of photos, one of which you will have to display in lounge forever, so that when people come to your home they can say 'oh look at your wedding photo, didn't you look beautiful?' This is one that stays on display for life, so make sure it's a good one.
You really don't wanna see your photos and think, 'wish I'd tried harder, before the day'.
You've had success on the job front, success in a relationship that is about to be made solid forever and you've had a successful weight loss journey, this is YOUR year, embrace it and look forward. You have the power, you know you can do this. U GO GIRL!!
Lise.x.

Thanks Lise,

*MUST THINK OF THE PICS*
*MUST THINK OF THE PICS*:break_diet:
Although I stuck to it 100% yesterday :D
One day at I time...

Dear Pixie...
You will hopefully be celebrating for life in six weeks time! And your greatest incentive to keep going is the wedding! And it is a mini goal in the grand scheme of things! Only 45 days and as you said, one day at a time! All the best! You can SURELY do it! xx

Back