Please help me pick an outfit....

bunnycd

Hello my loves,

Please help me pick an outfit.

I have been asked to be Miss June in the Cambridge Calander 09 and need to find an outfit from either Next or Debenhams for photo shoot in London. I have flu at the moment so I have had a quick look on the websites and here are my top options - I would love it if you could let me know which one you prefer or if you have any alternatives then I will order the outfit online. Thanks so much for your input xxx

next1.jpg

next2.jpg

next3.jpg

next45.jpg

next6.jpg

I like option 2 - when I saw this online a few weeks back I loved it then.

Having said that, all the choices are lovely, but as its Miss June, a summery one is a good idea x

Thanks. I am finding it really hard as I am too ill to go shopping. I love 2 also maybe with some mules or something? Three is also nice but I think it is one of those things you wear over a bikini rather than an actual dress. Problem is summer stuff is not yet in the shops and by next year it will be out of fashion anyway.

Option 1, I love it!

i love option 1 and option 2, you're going to look fab you must be so proud of yourself, well done

i think option 1 or 3 i think one is an all rounder and 3 is very summery but like u say it could look out of date by next year mmmmm but whatever u wear ull look great in hun so stop stressing lol ashley xx

Option 2 is gorgeous!

Could you order more than one then return the rest? To see how they look on?

Last edited:
Thanks Sharon that is a good idea.

Thanks so far to everyone for your replies.

Lucky you! Being treated like a million dollars and been made to look gorgeous (not that you aren't!)

I love options 1 and 3. 1 for a summer wedding guest look and 3 for a holiday.

OPTION 1 OR 2.

1 would show off your shoulders which are small, but the bottom half might be a bit wide.
2 might make you look a bit feminine and fragile!!! maybe with grey or black shoes, not the silver.

Option 2 or 3 for me, but I would order two or three different options and go from there, option 1 is abit too wedding-ified for me.

Hi Bunny, i'm so glad you started this thread!! I'm going to be Miss February!! I've no idea what to buy! I've got to be quick choosing as there will be no winter clothes left! in season! :) It will be great to meet you, you were a Big inspiration to me when i decided to try Cambridge :)

WOW that is great ... it will be so good to meet you 2 xxxx. What date are you going for the shoot? I think Next is the better option.... what do you think?

Option 1 definately - and does the cute guy come as an accessorie?!!!

I'm going On the 20th April, (sunday) Yes i said next! they have some lovely things in at the moment, I can't wait to hit the shops!!:party0049:
I'm just looking at next on-line but there is soooo much to choose from, i'm spoilt for choice!!

Back