Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Please help me

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by EscapeFromNY, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. EscapeFromNY

EscapeFromNY Member

I currently weigh 17st and need to drop to about 15st I cant stop eating junk food and eat a lot of meat. Im thinking of becoming a vegeterian and cutting down on the crisps and bread. Can anyone tell me what the best way of doing this and is it a good idea to become a vegeterian.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lou86

Lou86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi I was a vegetarian for about 10 years & my sister still is, it can be a healthy diet as you are cutting out lots of sat fats from red meats.

However you will wan't carbs to replace these so it might not be a good idea doing both.

You are probably best opting for less fatty meats like chicken turkey ostrich springbok etc & cutting down on those carbs.

Good luck in what ever you decide x

4. EscapeFromNY

EscapeFromNY Member

Thank you

Im thinking of stop eating meat all together but I think it will be hard as most of the foods I eat include some sort of meat.

5. binnybee3

binnybee3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Maybe try quorn products, veggie meat, tofu, ect...

6. EscapeFromNY

EscapeFromNY Member

Does eating healthy foods help sweating problems?

7. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Check out the vegetarian society website as they have lots of free resources for people thinking about becoming veggies

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.