Please Help me!

Hey everyone,

I'm a complete novice to everything going on and now feel like I'm drowning in all this information!!

So I signed up for WW Online yesterday and started pointing things so I could get an idea of things, to the point last night where I was going through cupboards with my IPhone and points calculator working things out.

Today though, none of it seems to make sense! A tin of pineapple slices 6 points? huh that could be why I didnt loose any weight before!

I tried to log on to my WW Manager today, and I cant find it, keep going round and round the website, and all I can find is recipes and success stories!

I have no idea what to eat for dinner tonight! Everything I've looked at seems to be 16-17 points!!!

I feel like I am at the bottom of a mountain and every time I try to climb it, it gets steeper!

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Hiya, ok first -don't panic! Just take it one meal at a time. I have a list on my fridge door of 0pp foods & another with the points of things I eat the most. I generally eat lots of fruit & salad to fill up my day -and carrot sticks, lots of carrot sticks!lol! For dinner now I have a bit of meat, a scoop of mash or a few oven chips then fill the rest of my plate with 0pp veg etc. Someone had said on here some where that as long as fruit is on the 0pp list & it's drained of any juice then it is 0pp as WW are trying to encourage people to eat healthily. I hope this helps xo

Back