please help me

beckyblue

Silver Member
:help2: Had to come on here as i had a little snooze, was fine before it , woke up and am STARVING! oh my god, my belly isnt rumbling and i dont feel sick, but i just WANT something. :mad: its my stupid brain telling me to eat, and im trying so hard not to listen. im going to have my 3rd shake now and see how i feel, but i just needed to come online to pass a few minute. DONT want to fall off the wagon in my first week!!!! :devilangel:

Follow it up with some water, that will help you feel more full :)

how you feeling now after your shake? drink a pint of water and brush your teeth lol :)

im trying!! good thing is i threw all my food out, so if i do want something id have to go shop or takeaway...and im not wasting money!! been talking about food today alot, so i think that has contributed to feeling like this......not nice though, feel so weak!

it's not nice but glad you haven't caved in. please don't end up like me 2wks of being naughty finding it difficult to get back on track. i wouldn't advise it to anyone. x

I am feeling better now, think I have just had a silly hour. Oh is really struggling he is looking for another diet, but I told him to wait until weigh in on friday. And then make his mind up x

Honestly it will get easier :) once you see your weigh in results it'll spur you on for the next week, stick at it x

morning how are you today? x

hiya... try and hang in... it gets so much easier... for the first while you are obsessed with food and cant stop thinking about it.... but that goes away.. promise!.... im on day 65 now and it just zoomed by!... by the time you're in week 3 you just sail thru and the shakes become the norm..... try and distract yourself... stay busy, ignore the voices tellin you to eat...... stay positive the results are amazing... ive 3 stone down in 9 weeks??! Brill. And you will too... good luck x

Good morning! Feeling much better today thanks bec, a lot more positive, just going to have my first shake. Leluna your loss is amazing! Really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, bit nervous though! Oh still struggling but I think he is going to soldier on until tomorrow. Thank you for getting me through last night, think I would have caved in if it wasn't for you guys! X

Well done Becky, As your OH I am struggling but I think Iwill try as long as I can, Other than that as I can see you right now across the room! HI!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good morning! Feeling much better today thanks bec, a lot more positive, just going to have my first shake. Leluna your loss is amazing! Really looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, bit nervous though! Oh still struggling but I think he is going to soldier on until tomorrow. Thank you for getting me through last night, think I would have caved in if it wasn't for you guys! X

glad you are feeling more positive your 1st weighing will keep you motivated,let us know how you do with your weighing tomorrow. like leluna said this diet is not for every one your OH might continue after he see's how much he has lost in his 1st weighing. good luck bec x

Back