please help me!

hey all, i need advice! i've been really stupid. i've been meaning to start lipotrim for well over a month now but kept putting it off, i dont know why. now, i'm due to be a bridesmaid in 16 days.. i'm 13'10 just now. to be a nice comfy size 16 and to fit comfortabl in the dress, i'd need to lose a stone. can it be done?????? any advice would be great. i'm an idiot!!!

i think u could lose about 10 to 14 as well but bit of advice drink plenty of water i lost more when i upped my water try to drink about 4 4 and half if u can litres!! good luck! xx

Yeah it definately possible!!

Hiya In Trouble

It is possible to lose weight fast on any VLCD whether that be Lipotrim, Lighterlife or Cambridge, but it isn't about how fast you lose it, it is about how are you going to keep it off! Therefore personally I would look to the reasons for leaving it late to start the diet and what benefit that holds, and then I would create a plan over trimming off the weight and then phase 2 is keeping it off during 2008.

Mike

Awww hun, we are terrible arn't we, we always wait until the last minute and then we panic!
Deep breathe hun, start the diet and like everyone has said...drink loads of Aqua!!!!

Yeah let us know what you decided?

Back