Please help me

sezzymac

hiya all i have started the cambridge diet today had strawberry milkshake this am and chicken and mushroom soup just now to be honest i am absolutley starving but it will all be worth it in the end i suppose xxxxx:cry:

I have been for 2 hour walk today sweated like a pig and feel awful got terrible headache just longing for a choc or something not sure i got the will power xxxx thanks for replying

Drinking water really does help, you can do this hun. The first week is always the hardest, once you get into ketosis usually approx 3-4 days the hungar will disappear..

Good luck....xxx

hi !!
im on day 3 and i was excatly like that on day 1 and 2 but im not soo bad today but im drinking about 3 ltrs of water and today i actually feel perky !! lol
Stick with it it will be worth it in the end and this is not forever jst a period of time xx and on here is lovely u will find loads of lovely peeps on here x

I have been for 2 hour walk today sweated like a pig and feel awful got terrible headache just longing for a choc or something not sure i got the will power xxxx thanks for replying

maybe this is where u went wrong 2hr walk!!!!!!:eek::eek: you should be taking the first few days very easy let your body ajust :)

Thanks you lot that has really helped me alot i will go and have pint of water and fag now hopefully i can keep going and persist i saw pic of me today that my neighbour took this am its awful and cant carry on looking like this anymore so here goes xxxxxxxx

I think you are supposed to take it easy when you first go on CD and not exercise. If you have been over-exerting yourself and not taking in enough liquids your headache may be as a result of dehydration (or could be your body de-toxing if you normally eat a high carb diet).

I know you won't like me saying this but if you are questionning whether you have got the willpower to do this and you haven't been on it for a day yet, then you possibly are not yet in the right frame of mind to do this diet. You need to be thinking than you can and will do this and think about the end result. If you think ' I don't know if I can do this' then you won't do it.

What sort of eating habits do you normally have? Maybe you might be better suited to one of the other diets on the forum?

on the ss can you drink tea and coffee black no sugar and can you chew gum if sugar free xxxx

i understnad what your saying sweetpea and appreciate your opinion but after just seeing them pics i am definatley doing it no matter how bad i feel i will succeed xxx

didnt realise you were supposed to take it easy the first few days will do that then and i will feel better im sure thanks again x

Hi SEZZYMAC.

I start tomorrow. PM me if you have MSN or something and we can keep a track of eachother the next few days if you like? i will be on msn all day tomo and most of sunday afternoon evening?
xx

Good luck sezzymac :D take it easy for the next few days and drink loads of water and you'll get through it :) Not sure about the gum chewing but you can definitely have tea and coffee. I stick to two cups of coffee a day to make sure I drink enough water though.

Back