Please help re re re starter!

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I started LT in January 08 and went from 19st to 10.5st but now I'm back at 16st and I'm so upset, it's getting me down more than my weight ever has before!
Should I give up on the Lipotrim idea as I don't think i'll be able to stay motivated after the first few days:(
I'm tempted to run to the chemist now and start as I need to do something asap but am i wasting my time and money?
should i just do the healthy eating thing??
i want it gone fast as none of my clothes fit me anymore and i love all my size 12s!

any advise much appreciated!

hi daisyhappy..remember me?? i restarted last month and it has been hard but it is worth it cause the weight does still drop off week by week. obviously its up to you and if your in the right frame of mind to do it but im glad i have. like you i wondered whether to do it again or not. im glad i have. im intending to be on it until a week before my holiday, refeed and then lose anything thats left to lose through calorie counting. i wont say it isnt more difficult the second (3rd, 4th??!!) time round but just go for it..you wont regret and we are all here to support one another (like we did before) xx

h xx

I don't know what to say. Before I did this, I realised I was desparate to lose the weight. As someone said that to do this plan you need determination to lose to the weight more than you want to eat, and then use the losses to motivate you. Maybe you could try the healthy eating an exercise and give it a time and see how much weight you lose. After that decide whether to come back to Lipotrim or not.

If you go onto Lipotrim half hearted and fail it will only reinforce the idea that you can't do Lipotrim again. Wait until you head is in the right place before trying again. Best of luck with what you decide.

Oh harriet it's so nice to see a face from "back in the day"
my biggest problem as that firstly i stopped coming on here when Id lost the weight-for shame! and secondly i went back to my old piggery ways of eating!
I watched the inspiration side show and read through some posts so I'm feeling reeeally really motivated now,
plus i have all my little size tens and twelves to look at and know i can get into again!
You look great Harriet well done! It's great to kno the weight still comes off the same and as quick!
xxx

lovely to see someone i recognise too lol yourll be ok itll soon drop off again, it is just being in the right frame of mind x i know what you mean about the smaller sizes. i was wearing size 8-10 fgs. there now in a bin bag waiting lol getting there though, back into a 12 after just 5+ weeks so go for it daisy, you wont regret it x

h xx

Oh yippie thanks so much hun!
I'm heading down to the chemist now:D
what size had you been thet you dropped to 12 within 5weeks??
it's like i just need reminders of how possible it is and time frames etc.
so excited now thanks!!
x

size 16 :( im very ashamed to say. and id thrown out all my old stuff to so i found myself having to go out and buy something cause everything was size 10 or less!!! i was absolutely mad to let it get to out of control again

still, doing something about it now and im glad i have

we can support one another if you like ?

h xxx

Oh i'm a 16 too, how on earth did i let it happen after having size 10s jeans etc and little size 8 tops fit me??
Well I'm delighted to hear you're back in your 12s:Dand 5 weeks is nothing so well done!
I'm determind to do it right this time and reeeally exercise along the way and change my eating patterns when i come off it.
It's really cheered me up talking to you,
I'd love us to help one another that'd be great!
x

your very welcome xxxx go get them then and lets get going lol

h xx

Hi Daisyhappy,
welcome back, I hope you find the restart week ok. You are doing the right thing and very soon you will be back on track. Congrats for making that decision. Best of luck.
Doirin

Good luck, you just have to remember its a lifestyle change and you need to change the old ways when at goal

I know it seems easier said than done but once your in a pattern its pretty easy to keep to the standard of it i found

Hi Daisy
Welcome and Hi....I am fairly new, so dont remember you from last time, although you could well be one of the ones that inspired me when I investigated in 2008 and was amazed at the weight losses!
All my life I have gone from 12 to 20, and sick of it! I started as 18/20 - in my fifth week and now getting into my 16's, and I hope to be in 14's by July.....no other diet will offer me that.
I am learning about food and why I seem to use this as a comfort. It has been taken away from me and I am learning to deal with things so much more positively and without the aid of food.
If you did it before, I have no doubts you can do it again...you will know what to expect and you can help all us newbies on the way there too.
Glad you have made the decision and it is nice that you have also seen someone that did it before with you.
Good luck and have a great week and look forward to getting to know you.

hi daisy, did u decide to do it?

hxx

Hey all,
I did indeedy, today is my first day and yippie!

I found a bag of old clothes last night and all my size 10 little dresses and skirts and jeans oh i love them all and I'm NOT letting them go to waste so I've hung a little size 12 skirt up whete i can see it ever day and i know that'll keep me going!!

:)

good for you Daisy. you've proved before you can lose a huge amount of weight (same amount i want to lose!!) so all the best for this time round :)

Back