Please help.. (samples)

malibu2012

Hi im currently on cambridge diet, and like many others thinking of making the switch to slim + save purely for cost reasons. I wanted to try the products before making up my mind, so i thought it wouldnt hurt too order some sample packs. However i thought you could order each product once to try but it doesn't look that way... looks like i can only order 1 flavour shake, 1 bar, 1 meal etc to try. I don't like the soups so not going to waste my money on a bumper pack... So i was thinking shake wise: crispy choc, bar: choc truffa, but im torn which porridge to try plain oatmeal or sweet porridge? And i have no idea what meal to choose?? im torn between all (except mac chesse + mushroom pasta!) pleaseeeee help :) its a shame we cant sample more than 1 meal or bar as if i do decided to switch how will i know if i like the other meals?? xxx

I thought there was an option to buy a "starter" pack which has all the flavours in? Perhaps someone will come along and clarify this for you, Starlight would be the best person to ask, perhaps PM her?

You can order samples of as many things as you like. As Eclipse says they do a starter pack which has one of every product in it.

If you dont want that you just select the option youve found already, choose one of each put it in your basket then select the option again as often as you like.

Hi thanks so much for your responce :) yes ive looked into getting the 'starter bumper pack' wich is £25, but you don't get a choice in that pack + looking at the products u get theres only about 8/10 out of 25 that i would want to try so it wouldn't be cost effective for me 2 buy that. Theres also 4 (bars/wafers) that are avaible to buy but not im the bumper pack + i actually want to try them. I am fussy i no lol just want to try a few of the meals, both porridges, couple of bars + shakes + thats it. But if i had to pay the delivery charge everytime i order a couple of samples it would work out expensive! xxx

oooohhhh thanks starlight :) i've just tried this but everytime i click on a product ie. shake then add it to shopping basket, i then press continue + add a different flavour shake to try press add to basket... but then it replaces the other flavour so only end up with 1 flavour haha.. am confused :S xxx

I'm expecting my sample pack through today, but had noticed that it's a random 25 items from the full selection. Bit annoying that I've no idea if I'm going to get what I want or not but worth a try anyway. If there's anything missing I really want to try I can buy the individual sample.

OK will give them a call thanks so much for that starlight!! Im looking foward to trying the flavours :) its certainly ALOT cheaper than CD + i only go to get my stuff + straight out, i get weighed at home anyways so will be happy to switch if i like some of the products :) thanks again xx

im abit apprenhensive about the meals such as chilli + spag bol but defo worth a try!!! im most looking foward to trying the praline choc bar + choc truffa 1 :p hope there as filling as CD bars! Gutted you cant have more than 1 a day though :( x

I have to say I found it confusing too, but what you have to do is choose from the 'menu' then add to basket, then go back reset the options and choose some more, add to basket and back etc etc, as long as you don't double up on any one flavour you can keep going back and adding to your basket until you have exactly what you want.

im abit apprenhensive about the meals such as chilli + spag bol but defo worth a try!!! im most looking foward to trying the praline choc bar + choc truffa 1 :p hope there as filling as CD bars! Gutted you cant have more than 1 a day though :( x
Just finished my 1st chilli pack, I had it with cauli 'rice' and in all honesty it was yummy, texture the same as normal chilli and flavoursome, you would never think you were on a VLCD, I can also recommend the mac cheese on cauli (voila cauli cheese) Shepherds pie id lovely too I had it on mashed swede, so filling.

Yeah, I just tried adding more than one shake flavour from the sample section of the website. So as bajoleth says it does work. It looks like it has changed your flavour from what was there before but if you select view basket you will see both items there. Just don't order more than 1 of the same flavour as they will cancel your order (someone at work tried to order 7 banana shakes that way ;) and had her ordered cancelled).

Hiya, I'm thinking of doing the swap too :) i ordered the sample's of the one's i wanted at 99p then added a few extra's think it was £1.79 for meals that i wanted to try, I do think there customer care is great as had a problem when i ordered and they sorted it out....and what i here flavours are alot nicer than cd

thank u sooo much everyone for all your help :) much appreciated!! turns out i was just being abit blonde + in fact the products were being orderd.. going strate into the basket!! hahaha! anyways i've ordered my samples.. cant wait to try them :) will let u no what i think when they come :p ooooh are u allowed mashed swede?? i love mashed swede :O x

why do i always order things before a bank hol?? lol ordered my sample packs on fri + payed for next working day delivery.. then realised its bank hol + wont get them untill tues!! really looking foward to trying them as all i have on CD this week is shakes + bars so will be nice having a pack that is 'meal' like x

Back