Green Day Please help with macaroni cheese???

emmypops

Hi, this is my first post to this board, I am a new sw member and have so far lost 3lb. I think its now more but not official until you get weighed at the meeting I guess so week 2 will hopefully be another success.

Anyway..... I got a recipe for macaroni cheese the other day that was from someone who used to do slimming world, it was printed from the sw website years ago but I stupidly have lost it. I bought all the ingredients for it of course before I lost it. Anyway I really just want to know if anyone knows the particular recipe - it was for a green day it had quark, macaroni, cheese and actually i cant remember what else lol this is typical of me. It did suggest you used this flour stuff that would make it low points but could be replaced with quark to make it free? After a bit of a long search through google I have as yet been unsuccesful in finding the recipe.

Thanks in advance.

Hi hun i dont have e recipe to hand but if u search this forum for macaroni cheese a few diff recipes should come us xx

emmypops said:
Hi, this is my first post to this board, I am a new sw member and have so far lost 3lb. I think its now more but not official until you get weighed at the meeting I guess so week 2 will hopefully be another success.

Anyway..... I got a recipe for macaroni cheese the other day that was from someone who used to do slimming world, it was printed from the sw website years ago but I stupidly have lost it. I bought all the ingredients for it of course before I lost it. Anyway I really just want to know if anyone knows the particular recipe - it was for a green day it had quark, macaroni, cheese and actually i cant remember what else lol this is typical of me. It did suggest you used this flour stuff that would make it low points but could be replaced with quark to make it free? After a bit of a long search through google I have as yet been unsuccesful in finding the recipe.

Thanks in advance.

I found this on MrsWilsonCrofts post

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/185083-brocolli-macaroni-cheese.html#post3117901

Hope it helps

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back