• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Please Help

Sorry to moan but I am nearly at the end of day 10 and I have lost 16lbs, I am happy but the last three days have been terrible I have been taking dizzy spells and felling very faint (time of the month) but that's fading now and tonight I still feel very low, weak and terrible headache. I heard that after a week you were meant to feel great, I feel terrible no energy very lethargic. I am sorry to do this moaning but I feel terrible can someone who has been on this a while or has done LT before please tell me if this is normal? I am drinking plenty of water 2-3 litres per day.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Sorry to hear it's hitting you so hard. The headache could be caffeine withdrawal maybe, that has those symptoms. I don't know if you're allowed proplus on LT, you'd soon find out then. On the energy front, I never had much in ketosis, all the promised "you'll feel wonderful" didn't work for me. I imagine it is a personal thing, different people react differently. I did CD not LT, but the principles are the same. You do get deeper into ketosis in time and start to feel better.

S: 19st9lb
Aw maybe it's extra iron you need? At the time of the month everyone craves a little extra iron, meat etc. why not ask your chemist about tablets or something? Aw you poor thing!

xx

Aw poor thing, not nice to be feeling like that. I get headaches too and I try to drink more water and get outside for some fresh air. Stick with it and it should improve :)