Please Help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by muffin75, 12 January 2008 Social URL.

1. muffin75

muffin75 Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry to moan but I am nearly at the end of day 10 and I have lost 16lbs, I am happy but the last three days have been terrible I have been taking dizzy spells and felling very faint (time of the month) but that's fading now and tonight I still feel very low, weak and terrible headache. I heard that after a week you were meant to feel great, I feel terrible no energy very lethargic. I am sorry to do this moaning but I feel terrible can someone who has been on this a while or has done LT before please tell me if this is normal? I am drinking plenty of water 2-3 litres per day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairejen

clairejen Lurker

Diet:
    SIRTfood
    Sorry to hear it's hitting you so hard. The headache could be caffeine withdrawal maybe, that has those symptoms. I don't know if you're allowed proplus on LT, you'd soon find out then. On the energy front, I never had much in ketosis, all the promised "you'll feel wonderful" didn't work for me. I imagine it is a personal thing, different people react differently. I did CD not LT, but the principles are the same. You do get deeper into ketosis in time and start to feel better.

4. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Aw maybe it's extra iron you need? At the time of the month everyone craves a little extra iron, meat etc. why not ask your chemist about tablets or something? Aw you poor thing!

xx

5. mrs committment

mrs committment Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    poor you. I don't know, only on day 15 myself - it could be PMS. You could contact Lipotim by email, they usually reply back quite quickly just to put your mind at rest.

6. mummydebbie

mummydebbie Member

Diet:
    lipotrim from 28/5/06/ changed to cambridge on 8/1/07
    hi ya muffin this is the dirct link to the lipotrim site also you can e mail them and phone them i have on a number of occations they are really helpfull
    debbie
    lipotrim web page

7. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Aw poor thing, not nice to be feeling like that. I get headaches too and I try to drink more water and get outside for some fresh air. Stick with it and it should improve :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.