please help

fifecaz

Hello to you all ... am feeling such a failure I got to day 3 and that was it just was so hungry or least told myself I was so that me still in pain and disgusted with the 17 stone I see in front of me ... what happened to dont want be fat gran what happened to my will power ... I just dont know what to do now please please help

Last edited:
Don't beat yourself up about it, this is a really tough plan and your emotions take a battering. If you still want to do this, take some time to get your head in the right place and see if your heart is truly in it. You can't do this with just one, they both have to be on board (in my opinion).

Read through the diaries and you will probably read stories that could be your own. We all have bad days. Try to harness how you are feeling now and turn it into a positive force to drive you forward through this plan. You've probably heard it a million times, but it does get easier after the first week, I promise.

I'm on day 6 of total and I have felt emotionally drained this week as my inner child and my rational bit of my brain have been raging inside of me. I have managed to drag myself through only as I have been here before so I know it gets better.

Good luck in whatever you decide

X

Don't worry - we're only human and we do make mistakes. Don't beat yourself up about it, but have a think about why you chose to do what you did and work on it.
This diet is not easy - but it works and gives fast results. As Libby said - you have to be in the right place emotionally and mentally or you just won't be able to do it.
It took me nearly 2 years to get my mental state back to what it needs to be after having a mental breakdown. Every time I tried to diet it between, the attempts were complete failures. This time I feel ready and calm, so it's actually easy. But I did have the luxury of removing a lot of the temptations from my house as my partner is doing it too.

Either way, don't give up. Pick yourself up, dust off and keep moving forward. :) Tomorrow is a new day. The first week is always going to be the hardest - the carbohydrate withdrawal makes your body chemically feel hungry, you will get a headache and may feel a bit dizzy. This does go away and you will feel normal again by the end of the week. :)
x

Hi thanks for the replys I feel so low but reading some posts your so right am not the only one going through this so do I start Thursday or do I start Monday new week and all that all the reasons are still there just hard when your pathetic like me id really like a buddy to help each other out sounds pathetic I know but please if anyone knows how I feel we could buddy up thanks loads

Caroline xxxx

Good luck Caroline. You can really do this! Lots of people to support you here xx

Aww good luck - keep yourself busy and keep coming back to the forum for support x

Hi. I saw ur post and I totally understand where your coming from. I did LL 3yrs ago and breezed thru it till family issues came into it I got to week 14had lost 6 stone still had another 5 to go and I fell apart. It has taken me this long to get back on it and I am now having to lose another 3 stone on top. Every morning wake up thinking ur gonna start its a new day and a new start and if u slip start again next day till u find ur doing it.

Back