Please HELP!!!

It must be very stressful for them Mags:confused:

I see they are still in second place:(

Me too i've voted everyday , really hope they win !!!

voted again!

Another vote from me...getting closer!!

Try posting this in all of the individual forums, people may not read the news section.....

I posted this on a wedding forum I used to go on, think it's boosting the votes a bit, 37 behind now!

only 2 votes between them... the tension must be unbareable!!

Will vote again xx

FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahh this is amazing!!!!well done...dont give up..we cant let anything slacken off now that' we're here...we need to stay here!!!! Im simply amazed thank you all...

and to say the nerves are shattered is an understatmennt lol Ive just been on to Sean and he's jus jumpin lol....i can barely even spell proplerly here..!!!!!

Just voted - I think they're winning! I couldn't find a link to see their video - can anyone help? Julie

voting everyday everything crossed

There are loads of people voting for your brother from a wedding forum I go on :)

just sent an eamil round the council offices at my sisters work so hopefully get them bumped up . ooooo the excitement

if i was them.. and i didnt win.. i would be completely gutted.. like i would cry so much.. and i dont want kerry to cry.. lol.. so we just have to have to have to do this.. Like..
We have sooooo many members on minimins.. it only takes 30 seconds.. and im sure you could all spare 30 seconds to help someone else.. Come on guys.. You know we would help you if you needed us to do something..

x x x x

Thank you all so very very much...your all making a difference in this...my bro n ker are over the moon right now!!!!Please lets keep them at first!!!!

Thank you to everyone whos bumped this up and whos passing it along!!!!!!!:D

oh my god at first , by how many ?

39 votes in front, lets keep this up!

They've fallen behind again, keep voting all!

Back