Please HELP!!!

Thanks to everyone once again..we're still almost 400 votes down so please vote if you havent!!!!and pass this along to anyone .....

Thanks so much :)

JakkiG...no its based on ip addresses as far as i understand.....you can vote like work and home computer that type of thing :)

Hi,
Just voted.... hope they are the lucky ones. Have added to another forum I am joined to. I hope you don't mind. Hopefully they can beat the other couple that have a 2% lead at the moment!
Sophie xxx

I've voted for them too!
x

Ahh thank you all girls...sofiemk...no please do ...post it anywhere that your a member of ....!!and we all really appreciate the effort your all going to...so THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have voted and will look in daily if I can remember. Did you all watch the You Tube clip? It was brill ... what a lot of effort they have put in.
:character00250::character00250::character00250:

Last edited:
Thanks so much again everyone!! keep posting to everyone you know!!!! :) Bring Ker n Sean back up to number 1!!!!

Keep voting guys, they have dropped to second place Click on link and vote for Kerry and Sean

Please VOTE for my brother!!!It only takes a second
smile.gif

My brother n his fiance are a top 10 finalist in "bride of year" help them win 50,000 euro for thier dream wedding!
smile.gif

Irelands Wedding Journal

3rd from bottom KERRY AND SEAN!!!!

Thank you!!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks very much to all of you...yahs are doing great!!!!! We are still in second but we can do this with everyone behind us !!!!!

Back