Please HELP!!!

Just voted...looks like they are in the lead by a smidge!

Thanks again so much everyone!!!! We are still 200 behind we need a HUGE push to get us to number 1 and i KNOW we can do this!!! WE've been in 1st before and that where we'd like us to stay!!!So pass this out to anyone ye know....thanks as ever!!!!

Just voted- still 200 behind.
Come on Minimims-we all love a good wedding! Could we try and ask people in our email address books to vote and push it up?

Letmeout...definitly mail all your friends ...make sure to tell them it only takes a few seconds and that they dont have to register...its quick and painless :)

Thank you so much!!!

i've voted again :)

Posted again! (on my home computer this time!)

Husband voted now! BTW last post meant voted not posted! Got carried away with the excitement! lol

Voted :)

That couple that are winning have come from nowhere :(

Morning All............Thanks to everyone whos voting.......We're still in second....and we need to move up today!!!!!!Please email ,facebook,my space,bebo all you contacts..tell em it takes all of 30 seconds...and it could mean the wedding of a lifetime for Sean and Kerry......Theres' 44 members on right now..if everyone pm's those who they know..we cud jump up a huge amount..so please...lets do this today!!!!

As ever my many many thanks!!
Maggie

Back