Please help !!!

claire20

Hello everyone, my name is Claire and I am new to this site. I started Lighterlife when i was 18 (2 years ago) weighing 20 stone 4lbs. I did succeed in loosing 9nhalf stone and getting to my goal weight, however i fell pregnant 1 month after finishing abstinance and put on 7 stone during my pregnancy. My beautifull boy is 4 months old now and I started back on Lighterlife 5 weeks ago, however i met up wiuth a friend who is also trying to diet and we were both naughty last thursday, im struggling so much to get back into the swing of things and really need some help. And maby a kick up the backside, lol. Im getting married 31st May 09 so need to loose weight !!! I am currently 15 stone exactly having lost some of my baby weight. And have no idea why im finding it so hard this time. Any encouragment would be greatly apreciated. I really do need help !!! x
P.s If anyone would like to swap email addresses and be a "diet buddy" then that would be great !!!! I promise to be a good one and always reply ! xxx

Hi Claire....as this is my first go, I really can't offer any advice on why its harder the second time - but I know from many before you it is for a lot of people.

I don't know if you saw this part of the forum as well, but there may be some helpful peeps over here too. But stay here as well! :)

Lighter Life Returners - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Hope thats at least of some help. :)

There is loads of help and support and inspiration here - soak it all up, and find your groove again. :)

hi claire this is my first go at lighter life i am just into my second wek and would love to have a diet buddy to share the journey with.

p.s. YOU WILL DO IT!!!

Hi,

This is my first time as well, but I've had a think, it might be because it's not new and exciting anymore as you've seen the weight just fall off once before? Try to imagine yourself walking up the aisle at the size you are and see if this spurs you on?
Also because your not as big as you were last time you might not be as determined?

Just a thought, hope it helps in some way.

A xx

Thanks for replying

I am really greatfull for your replys, i feel like ive got no-one to talk to whilst doing this and im so scared that i will fail. Which sounds stupid because I have done it before. Please email me if you want a diet buddy my email is [email protected] ! I am dreading my meeting tonight and explaining to everyone that i have cheated. But i better go because it starts in half hour. Please if anyone else reading this is in the same boagt then let me know xxx

To be honest I think your right, and I was worried that I wouldnt find the diet as exciting this time round. Which is why I started the whole foundation stage again, so that I would be with other new people who could influence me because they were started something new and exciting, by the way everyone in my group was lovely last night and told me to just forget about and move on keeping my goal in mind and thats exactly what im doing. I woke up today feeling like a new person and a postive one at that ! x

Hey Claire
See I told you it would be ok! :)
"Today is a new start to the rest of your life!" Right Sonia?? ;)

Hey Claire
See I told you it would be ok! :)
"Today is a new start to the rest of your life!" Right Sonia?? ;)

Back