Please help

hennyhamster

Silver Member
I rejoined slimming world about five weeks ago, at weigh in tonight I maintained. Normally I would be pleased at this but in the last week I stuck to plan 100%, had two bike rides and walked my friends dog. I am so disappointed, don't know where it went wrong. :(

Might just be the exercise kicking in. My friend maintains if she has been doing exercise. Although her clothes feel loose, she doesn't lose any weight for a couple of weeks, then will drop a couple of pound.

Not sure if that will make you feel any better about it though! Can be soul destroying when you are so good and it doesn't show!

Probably nowhere!
Our bodies are funny things, you can be good as gold and gain/sts, or you can go off the rails and have a loss!
I bet you have good loss next week, so keep at it, and don't fall into the trap of thinking "I might as well blow it"

Thanks guys, i'll stick with it, i'll try altering my healthy extras around, my consultant's given me a food diary to fill in, maybe That will help, better than a week in august last year when i put five on!

Back