Please keep me going!

Ceri_b

So today is day 6 and I'm feeling really blue. I've just weighed and have only lost 3lbs, which in itself I know 3lbs is good to have lost, I really was hoping for more in my first week! I've got my official weigh in on Friday which will be 11 days on the diet, but I'm going to struggle if its not improved, I've done better with WW! Its got to get better!

give yourself until your first official weigh in hun before you make a judgement! I usually lose all my weight the night before from when i used to scale hop oddly!
Dont think you should make comparisons with WW just yet hun!
Of your doing it 100% (having all your packs and drinking all the water) then you will be losing weight and inches!
Bare with it.....

xxx

Meant to add

Give it till tommorrow to make true weigh in day and this is so far removed From ww

Just look at everyones losses :D

I think its coming up to my TOTM (a bit all over the place since having my son) having 3 meals a day and about 4 litres of water a day. Weighted in at 15st 9lbs. I'm staying focused and hoping Friday when I have my official weigh in, I will see the reward!!

Hi ceri

Its early days- you will get a much better picture of how well CD works on your first official weigh-in. I bought the most recent issue of the lighterlife magazine, one of the featured successful dieters lost 4 pounds in first week but 7 in the next ,whereas we might more commonly expect the greater weight loss in week 1.
The guarantee with CD is that it works and you will be no exception.
I started CD in July and successfully completed a week, then I got ideas that I wasn't doing well, couldn't get into ketosis. I broke the diet, then realised that it was TOTM that was affecting my thinking.
Keep up the good work x

Back