Please let me not fail this time....

catfish

Hi All, well, like probably some of you out there, ive tried everything, and i mean everything, and when i say tried, i mean tried and failed too.
So, this is it now, i am sick of hauling this three - four stoned of excess body around, sick of not being comfortable in my work uniform and having a permanent headache coz i try to hold my stomach in all day just to try to look slimmer, that isnt going to work is it, i need to be slimmer to look slimmer.....
hence a real determined effort to try cambridge properly this time, hope to lose three stone,...and when i have, i will try for a final one to make me gorgeous!!!
hope to hear from anyone who is in a similar situation, or indeed anyone at all!
here i go, full of enthusiasm, wheres my water!!!!
Big Loves, Catfish :p

Last edited:
I'm the same as u 3-4 stone over weight and seem to fail everything I try..... I'm restarting (again) tomorrow as today is my weigh in (that will be pointless as failed my restart last week! Argh!) Good luck to u hun x

Hi all, vmurray99, did you lose two stones in four weeks??? OMG, i cant get over that, its amazing if i have read it correctly, god i wish that would happen to me!!! i am a bit of a wuss, and have started on 810 as the ss plan is just too strict for me, i have tried it twice before and failed and i think its cos i hate the constipation and that bad breath, so my cwc suggested i do a bit of conv entional food to help those issues, i didnt do it too well this first week tho, and i only lost 2 pounds, but, i am on it for real this week and i feel better already! thanks for your support peeps XXX

2 stone in 4 weeks is loads!

When I did it the first time I lost 2 stone in 2 months and was mega pleased with that!
Im 5'8 and started at 15.7, I went down to about 13.5, but ended up back at 14 when I fell off the bandwagon well and truley. My first wiegh in and im down to 13.7. Im hoping to get to 12.7 soon then maybe even 12! Thats my mega excitment. Cant believe your amazing goal of 10!!!

I know what you mean about trying and failing its awful and always just makes me end up eating more. The thing with Cambridge for me is its all or nothing, I know that if i cheat I ruin it, whereas when ive done SW or SF or similar I cheat then think o well ill have a naughty day and start tomorrow whereas with this if your cheat you ruin your hard work, well thats the way I think of it anyway

Back